ResortDeck Board Range
High Performance Boards Engineered with 4th Generation UltraShield® Technology
The matt finish ResortDeck range, with 4th Generation UltraShied technology, combines the natural beauty of a freshly oiled hardwood timber deck with extra benefits of durability, dimensional stability and easy care.
- Made from carefully selected recycled and recyclable wood fibres and polymers encased in the protective UltraShield layer
- Impervious to moisture
- Superior UV protection, scratch, fade and mould resistance
- Boards are splinter-free, don’t leech and the need for staining, oiling, painting etc is eliminate
- Available in six natural colours and finishes to complement all styles of architecture from modern to classic
- Subtle colour variation to make every board unique
- Boards come in solid and hollow, wide and ultra wide profiles, suitable for commercial and residential applications
- Bushfire rating certified for BAL 29 areas
- The boards are very simple to lay with concealed QwickClip fastenings for a clean nail-free aesthetic.
- Install onto traditional timber sub-frame, or on QwickBuild sub-frame system.
- Add QwickGrates for a stylish ventilation and access solution.
- ResortDeck boards are available in solid and hollow:
- 138(W) x 23(H) x 2800(L)mm
- 138(W) x 23(H) x 4800(L)mm
- ResortDeck Trim board is available in:
- 180(W) x 15(H) x 2800(L)mm
Suitable for installation onto a traditional timber deck frame, or onto the QwickBuild sub-frame system.
- UV Resistant Layer
- Non-slip coefficient
- Termite & pest proof