SunSky® profiled polycarbonate sheeting
SunSky profiled polycarbonate sheeting from Palram is a roofing material offering superior physical properties.
It is favoured for noncorrosive industrial, structural roofing and sliding as well as by homeowners for a multitude of in-house applications. It also offers high strength and a wide temperature range. Resistance to corrosion and a self extinguishing capability make SunSky suitable for uses as versatile as industrial roofing and siding, architectural skylights, and awnings.
The virtually unbreakable polycarbonate sheet allows a high degree of light transmission while filtering over 99% of UV radiation, and is resistant to both hail and wind. Easily and safely installed and supplied with a ten year warranty, the SunSky is the optimum product selection for industrial and residential projects alike.
Main features and benefits:
- Virtually unbreakable
- Maintains high light transmission
- Makes for an ideal alternative to other materials
- Wide temperature range -50°C to 120°C
- Easily installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Hail and wind resistant
- Filters over 99% of UV radiation
- Architectural roofing and skylights
- Skylights and sidelights for metal roofs and walls
- Residential roofing, pergolas, canopies
- Light roofing and awnings
SunSky is available in a wide array of colours and an unlimited range of profiles allowing it to integrate as a high quality roof light into any roofing profile.