High Speed Door
The HS1000 Rapid Roll is a versatile high speed door. This door uses a single-phase PLC control system and includes as standard
- Variable speed control
- Soft start soft stop
- User friendly touch screen operation
- adjustable hold open timers
There are a range different options including:
- Battery backup
- Different options for switching/operation.
- LH or RH motor configuration, along with a “corridor mount” in situations of restricted side space.
Technical Features Include:
- Uses a 900gsm or 1400gsm fire retardant Polyskin panel
- Uses strong column extrusions
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Maximum size of 36sq metres
- Can be made to span over 7m in width
- Optional flexible bottom rail for safety
- Can withstand wind speeds around 70-80km/h (opening width dependent)
- Various colour options
Activation and Safety Sensors
Our high speed doors can be fitted with a range of activation options including:
- Pushbuttons – mainly for pedestrian traffic.
- Pullcords – for either pedestrian or Forklift traffic.
- Induction Floor Loops – Working on a magnetic field, a great option for Forklifts, metal trolleys etc. Can be used in conjunction with pushbuttons. Requires floors be saw cut to insert induction loop cables.
- Remote Control – suitable for pedestrians or Forklifts, also good for restrictive entry.
- IR Motion Sensors – Suitable for all kinds of traffic. Special purpose sensors can be used which only operate if an object is determined as moving towards the door.
- PE Sensor – only used when requiring a very defined activation area.
- Swipe Cards – Client supplied cards can be connected to our doors
- Integration with machinery – Our doors can be integrated with machinery from e.g. conveyors and carwashes
Our doors are often fitted with two types of Activation. Furthermore, our operation systems can also be integrated with many existing security systems.