Trust FORMrite – Formwork Plywood
Trust FORMrite® to perform time and time again, trust it will give you a quality off-form finish. Trust that it has been independently audited and is available chain of custody certified. Trust FORMrite will not only do the job, but do it well.
• Significant number of re-uses
• Can be used in modern optimised form systems such as table forms and jump forms
• Suits a range of frame spacings, concrete slab thicknesses and surface tolerances
• Can be used on steel or timber form frame systems
• Lighter in weight than typical imported or rainforest hardwood products
• Available AFS and FSC ‘Chain of custody’ on request for Green Star credits
FORMrite is structural plywood specifically manufactured for use in formwork to AS 6669. FORMrite can be designed using AS 1720 Timber Structures code to meet the performance requirements of AS 3610 formwork for concrete.