Trust ECOply – Structural Plywood
Trust that the complete ECOply® range is proven, durable and easy to work with. Trust in its local manufacture with state of the art technology and that it’s independently, third party accredited for peace of mind. Trust ECOply will not only do the job, but do it well.
• Proven, durable and strong, A-bond for structural use
• Variety of appearance and stress grades to meet your needs – BD, CD and DD surface grades
• Durable performance – available H2-S or H3 LOSP treated against termite and fungal attack
• Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) ‘Product Certiﬁed’ for peace of mind
• Available AFS and FSC ‘Chain of Custody’ certified upon request for Green Star credits
Product and purpose
ECOply structural plywood is suitable for general structural building and construction uses requiring strength, stiffness and durability. It can be detailed to meet the requirements of the Building Code of Australia in relation to structure, durability, fire, moisture and energy efficiency. A wide range of sheet sizes provide optimal design. Standard thickness ranges from 7-25 mm, in lengths of 2400 and 2700 mm and a width of 1200 mm offer increased design flexibility.