Weathertex Natural Range
The Weathertex Natural Range is a series of unprimed weatherboards, cladding and architectural panels.
The unprimed boards provide a unique appearance, with the characteristics of raw undressed timber. The Natural surface is pressed to create a woodgrain effect with the knots and organic patterns of natural timber.
Weathertex Natural begins as a dark cedar colour. Left uncoated it will begin to lighten. To retain the original colour the boards should be stained. Left to weather naturally by the sun, the timber will lighten and ‘silver off’ after a period of time. This can produce some beautiful results that become a unique feature of the construction. For best results use this technique on buildings that are exposed to full sun and aren’t obscured by fences, trees or awnings. Weathertex is made with Australian hardwood timber and colours may slightly vary season to season. To stop the silvering off process the boards can be stained at any time which will protect the boards from the sun, as well as allow for a range of colours and depth. Boards can be brought back to their original dark colour by first scrubbing with a deck cleaner and then applying the appropriate coloured stain. Weathertex Natural range can be stained and sealed in the same manner as other hardwood timbers.
Weathertex Natural Range is available in various profiles.
- Selflok Ecogroove 150mm natural 300mm width 3660mm in length and 9.5mm in thickness
- Selflok Ecogroove 300mm natural 300mm width 3660mm in length and 9.5mm in thickness
- Selflok Vgroove 150 natural 300mm width 3660mm in length and 9.5mm in thickness
- Selflok Vgroove 300 natural 300mm width 3660mm in length and 9.5mm in thickness
- Weathergroove 150 natural panel 3660 x 1196mm
- Weathergroove 300 natural panel 3660 x 1196mm
- Ecowall natural 3660mm x 1220mm
- Wall shingles 1195mm long x 225mm width