Rain Water Tanks
The highly acclaimed Landscape water tanks are usually described as “beautiful architecture that stores rain water“. They are made of high grade concrete that allows them to be long lasting. They may be coupled together for endless capacity and also used a structural retaining walls, front fences and on site detention systems whilst also handling the rain water harvesting needs.
– Attractive appearance.
– 50mpa high grade concrete.
– Footings are not required for big savings.
– The water tanks can be incorporated as part of the retaining wall or front fence or even used around the pool.
– Easy installation and may be buried to a height that suits.
– Durable, long lasting and reliable.
– May be painted or rendered to suit any decor.
Plumbing is the same as a normal rain water tank and the tanks are joined together using an inbuilt patented “O” ring rubber seal. A PVC pipe is then inserted between the tanks during installation. It is possible to have the Landscape Tanks located anywhere around the property.