Front Fence Water Tanks
Landscape tanks can also be front fences. The high-quality concrete that used allows them to be durable, long lasting and reliable. With this installed, there is great cost saving with a brilliant end result.
- Stunning appearance when used as front fences, as it adds the WOW factor to your home
- Economical and cheaper than a traditional front fence
- High-grade concrete
- No footings required for big savings. It also comes with its own engineered drawings for handing over to the builder or surveyor when required
- Pre-engineered for cost savings
- Easy installation
- May be painted, rendered to suit any decor
- Rain water storage
- Delivery usually tanks an hour or two depending upon number of tanks involved resulting in your instant fantastic front fence.
- Plumbing the same as a normal rainwater tank and the tanks are joined together using an inbuilt patented “O” ring rubber seal. A PVC pipe is inserted between the tanks during installation for a watertight seal
- It is possible to have the Landscape Tanks located anywhere around the property using a charged (or wet) system