Deflecta® Topel™ is an inorganic silicon-containing material; concrete treatment that increases both density and surface hardness, is hydrophobic – providing increased wear and slip resistance. This product is a densifier that penetrates and bonds with the Portland cement components of the concrete increasing abrasive resistance and damage from water. DEFLECTA® TOPEL™ will not alter the appearance of the concrete when applied. However, with time and wear, the slab will improve its appearance compared to an untreated slab:
- Topel’s function creates a hydrophobic slip resistant surface.
DEFLECTA® TOPEL™ can be applied to both interior or exterior concrete slabs in areas such as car parks, stairs and landing, driveways, paving and ramps, but not limited to.
- Increased slip resistant surface
- Prevents surface dusting
- Increases abrasion resistance and durability
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds / Volatile Organic Solvents
- Easy application
- Biodegradable water based
- Easy maintenance
- High coverage rate
DEFLECTA® TOPEL™ Test Results:-
- Slip Resistance Classification P4 – Wet Result
- Water Contact Angle Classification – Super Hydrophobic > than 120o
With its water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-soiling properties, ProtectGuard Color offers total protection for all kind of vertical concretes
- It prevents most common causes of degradation such as water, oil, atmospheric pollution and all types of soiling, as well as giving the treated surface a uniform shaded colouring. This thus ensures the longevity of the treated surfaces.
- ProtectGuard Color is not a coating. It is a protective treatment in aqueous phase specifically suited for all kind of vertical concretes including regular concrete, reinforced concrete, fiber concrete and UHPC. The treatment's semi-transparency respects the material's mineral properties.
- The finished colour is dependent on both the colour of ProtectGuard Color and the background colour of the surface. ProtectGuard Color can be used to either modify the surface colour or to homogenise a surface's appearance.
- ProtectGuard Color is non-film forming. The substrate remains permeable to air and water vapour. ProtectGuard Color provides excellent resistance to aging and UV.
- ProtectGuard Color is used to make uniform and correct the aesthetic appearance of porous substrates: concrete, single-layer coating, porous natural stone, and composite stones.
- ProtectGuard Color can be applied to newly laid concrete, or older works (it is very resistant to alkaline environments), on vertical and horizontal (ceilings) substrates, both indoors and outdoors.
- ProtectGuard Color is a decorative product that adds value to architectural creation without changing the mineral properties. ProtectGuard Color enables designers to give an aesthetic dimension to art work with the possibility to 'play' with matt or gloss colour finishing, and even special effects (metal, pearlescence, iridescent).
- Guard Industry helps those specifying or using ProtectGuard Color to be specific with colour which is affected by the condition of the substrate and the desired finish (colorimetric colouration, decorative creation, refurbishment).
- The ProtectGuard Color colour chart includes 42 standard colours and 8 'special' colours. A standard colour has an opacity index of 100. Guard Industry can alter those colours and offer a higher or lower level of opacity (50% or 10%), while keeping the same protection properties. The final colour of a treated substrate will always be the combination of the treatment colour and the colour of the substrate. A colour with a low opacity index will offer less obliteration. In that case, the surface's initial colour will have a greater impact on the final colour. Depending on the client's or the project's specific needs, Guard Industry can make custom-made colours.
ProtectGuard Color: The aesthetic solution for all surfaces.
ProtectGuard Color: The ideal solution to embellish material surfaces.
ProtectGuard Color system: bespoke colouring
One application of Guard Slip Resistant provides a very efficient and long-lasting anti-slip effect. Guard Slip Resistant uses the silica found in materials and produces a chemical reaction that will schematically graft new molecules on those already existing in the substrate. This results in a better and longer lasting anti-slip effect that only slightly changes the surface appearance. This makes it a very efficient alternative to hydrofluoric acid-based products, which are extremely corrosive and significantly alter the substrate’s appearance by dissolving silica crystals. Guard Slip Resistant is a water-based, solvent-free, eco-friendly product with low VOC content.
Guard Slip Resistant is deal for treating porous and low porous materials such as ceramic tiles, terrazzo, granite, tiled floors and enamel. It should be used wherever floors are slippery, especially when wet, such as pool decks, terraces and pedestrian zones. Guard Slip Resistant can also be used on indoor floors such as living rooms, lobbies, kitchens, bathrooms (showers, enamel bathtubs), retirement homes, gyms and stores.
ImperGuard protects porous facades and roofs against water and humidity. ImperGuard has very innovative and high-performance water-repellent properties. It penetrates deeply into the pores of the material to make it impermeable and so prevents the harmful effects of humidity: infiltrations, acid rain, erosion, freeze/thaw cycle, moss and lichen growth, efflorescence, saltpetre, etc. The water repellent properties of ImperGuard are developed very quickly (within a few hours to 3 days). ImperGuard also has an anti-dusting action and hardens the surface of materials. ImperGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free with low VOC content.
Ideal for protecting:
- natural or artificial stone
- tile (terracotta, fibrecement, concrete)
- mortar (MPC)
For use on:
- old, new and renovated buildings
- renovated facades
ProtectGuard MG is a new generation protection product designed to protect low and very low porosity substrates. It is highly resistant to penetration by water, oil, grease, weak acids (fruit juice, ketchup, etc.) as well as all types of soiling. ProtectGuard MG is an impregnation product and not a coating, so treated materials remain permeable to air and water vapour. ProtectGuard MG is colourless and does not change the appearance or composition of the treated material. In addition, it is UV-resistant and does not discolour with age ProtectGuard MG can be used inside and outside on all vertical and horizontal surfaces. It is ideal for treating all low and very low porous materials: marble, granite, ceramic, polished and crystallised surfaces, stoneware porcelain and all smooth mineral substrates, especially low porosity silica-limestone materials. ProtectGuard MG can be used in new and renovated constructions.
ProtectGuard HD is the ideal treatment for all low porous materials or for floors subject to heavy traffic, as it has all the water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-soiling properties needed to protect low porous floors in a single application. ProtectGuard HD acts against the main causes of degradation, such as atmospheric pollution, greasy soiling, water seepage, acid rain, and chewing gum, and its exceptional penetration and resistance properties make it the ideal protection for floors submitted to heavy duty. It is ideal for all porous and low porous materials, such as concrete, natural stone (limestone, travertine, quartzite), artificial stone, granite, etc. It is especially recommended for the protection of substrates subject to heavy traffic, such as parking zones, terraces, balconies, pool decks, pedestrian zones, staircases, etc. ProtectGuard HD can also be applied to walls and facades to acquire premium protection against graffiti.
ProtectGuard has established itself as the benchmark treatment for preventing degradation of porous materials (including concrete cement, and natural and synthetic stone). ProtectGuard's water-repellent properties enable it to prevent water penetration, and thus eradicate the negative effects caused by humidity such as water seepage, frost, saltpeter and moss. ProtectGuard's oil-repellent and anti-stain properties block the penetration of greasy stains, atmospheric pollution and prevent the penetration of ink and paint pigments, thus making it easier and faster to remove graffiti. ProtectGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free with low VOC content.