Designed for use with glass and timber, Dorma MUTO Comfort benefits from self-closing and integrated locking, a sleek mechanism that stays completely out of sight, plus a multiplicity of user-friendly options to create customized solutions. With Dorma MUTO, installing manual sliding door systems is quick and easy – all relevant functions can be adjusted from the front after mounting. Suitable for glass, wall and ceiling installations.
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action
- Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION
- Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch
- Status indicator allows connection to a facility management system
- Pass through a double-leaf door by moving just one of the two panels – thanks to the synchro function
- Safe use with laminated safety (LSG) and switchable glass
- Individual design: simulated satin stainless steel, white, silver and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request
Designed specifically for residential applications, the BST sliding window offers a high level of weather performance and smart styling.
Standard or lockable sash hardware can be selected as can multi-position vent locking options to secure the window in the open position if required. Full perimeter sash seals, high quality rollers and a wide range of configuration options make the BST sliding window a popular choice, capable of blending with a range of architectural styles.
Complementary awning and casement windows are also available to provide solutions to your various requirements.
Features & Benefits
-Thermally efficient frame design
-Range of performance options
-High quality roller system
-Lockable hardware options
-Integrated insect and security screening options