Imagine having your retaining wall store rainwater and be a feature for your property. There are many options and features for landscape tanks, such as featuring a planter box on top of the water tanks for growing plants or herbs.
- Stunning appearance – to add the WOW factor to your home
- Great pricing – more than competitive to a normal concrete block retaining wall
- High grade (50mpa) concrete to last a lifetime
- Long lasting, durable, reliable, will look good from the first day it is installed
- The planter top is not limited to just growing plants
- No footings required for big savings
- Pre-engineered for cost savings
- May be painted, rendered to suit any decor
- Australian made and owned – patented
- Delivery usually tanks an hour or two and will deliver an instant retaining wall, which can be backfilled immediately if required
- Plumbing is the same as a normal rainwater tank. The tanks are joined together using an inbuilt patented “O” ring rubber seal system and A PVC pipe is simply inserted between the tanks during installation for a watertight seal
- The Landscape Tanks may be located anywhere around the property in any configuration
The new Gardenwall retaining wall units are designed with an interlocking lip that creates a strong bond along an entire wall. This means no messy mortar, tools or even bricklaying skills required, perfect for DIY installations and professionals wanting a carefree building process. Gardenwall bricks are perfect for those designs which use contours and curves, and is suitable for walls under 800mm high. A range of four colours is available with the natural look of quarried stone, suited for any garden design.
No bricklaying skills, mortar, or special tools required + New format Gardenwall suitable for walls up to 800mm high and approximately 5kg lighter
Dimensions: 295 x 200 x 125 + Weight per block: limestone: 9.4kg, parchment: 11.4kg .
Colours currently available: Limestone and Parchment.