SUNPAL Multi is an advanced multiwall polycarbonate panel system that combines proven design, light transmission, thermal insulation and strength. It offers a lightweight, leak-proof design that can withstand very high loads and accommodate expansion and contraction. SUNPAL® Multi is easy and quick to install. With double sided UV protection and leak proof properties, SUNPAL Multi is appropriate for a variety of roofing and cladding designs, flat or curved. The system’s distinct advantages make it ideal for long-term application on many types of projects.
- Withstands very high loads
- Accommodates expansion and contraction
- Simple and fast installation
- Leak proof
- High thermal insulation
- Ideal for curved designs
- Double sided UV protection
- Available with SolarSmart™ cool light colours
- Roofing and cladding
- Flat or curved roofs and exterior walls
SunSky profiled polycarbonate sheeting from Palram is a roofing material offering superior physical properties.
It is favoured for noncorrosive industrial, structural roofing and sliding as well as by homeowners for a multitude of in-house applications. It also offers high strength and a wide temperature range. Resistance to corrosion and a self extinguishing capability make SunSky suitable for uses as versatile as industrial roofing and siding, architectural skylights, and awnings.
The virtually unbreakable polycarbonate sheet allows a high degree of light transmission while filtering over 99% of UV radiation, and is resistant to both hail and wind. Easily and safely installed and supplied with a ten year warranty, the SunSky is the optimum product selection for industrial and residential projects alike.
Main features and benefits:
- Virtually unbreakable
- Maintains high light transmission
- Makes for an ideal alternative to other materials
- Wide temperature range -50°C to 120°C
- Easily installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Hail and wind resistant
- Filters over 99% of UV radiation
- Architectural roofing and skylights
- Skylights and sidelights for metal roofs and walls
- Residential roofing, pergolas, canopies
- Light roofing and awnings
SunSky is available in a wide array of colours and an unlimited range of profiles allowing it to integrate as a high quality roof light into any roofing profile.
SUNLITE has a cellular polycarbonate structure that yields a lightweight sheet with high impact strength and superior thermal insulation.
High light transmission makes SUNLITE ideal for varied roofing, wall cladding, and glazing applications.
Interior designers and advertisers take advantage of SUNLITE’s special appearance and add a unique touch to their designs.
The SUNLITE product range includes heat-blocking SolarSmart™ sheets that reduce heat build-up and anti-condensation treatment for greenhouses and garden centres.
- High thermal insulation
- Extremely Lightweight yet impact resistant
- High light transmission
- Excellent structural durability
- Weather and UV resistant
- Blocks virtually all UV radiation
- Easy to handle and install
- High fire ratings
- Architectural roofing and glazing
- Skylights and sidelights
- Conservatory roofing
- Covered walkways
- Illuminated signage and displays
- Decorative partitions
- Greenhouse and garden centre roofing