- An ideal way to utilise natural light and airflow or perfect to divide that special room and create a unique interior design.
- Blade heights can be 152mm or 102mm high, both with 6mm glass.
- 130mm overall aluminium window frame (138mm minimum recommended reveal frame with 130mm frame).
- Installed as a single frame or ideal for combination styles with hinge doors, fixed lites or sliding doors.
- Ergonomic curved handles as standard.
- Handles can be placed in high or low, left or right position of the window.
- All glazing options are Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) rated, providing a wide range of energy efficient solutions.
- Acoustic solutions available.
- Complies with Australian Standards – AS2047 and AS1288. Options for Fall Prevention compliance are available.
The TGL ISO 24 BT50 is one of the TGL ISO system family and is designed for vertical installation. Made of galvanized and corrosion-free materials, its sleek aesthetic is further complimented by its concealed fittings. The TGL ISO 24 BT50 is available in a range of special colours and surfaces (profiles anodized, powder or wet paint, all coatings possible according to RAL, NCS or DB). It is a great commercial choice for its functionality and enduring quality.
- Standard 78-degree opening with 0-90 degree available if necessary
Projects (for more images please see the brochures section)
- Mercedes-Benz Dealership
For all specs, installation details, and other products in the TGL ISO range, please see the brochure in the brochure section.
Designed for installation on vertical facades, the EAL System is the optimal choice for ventilation and longevity. Concealed fittings lend to its simple aesthetic appeal while its galvanised and corrosion-free materials make it a tough and durable choice. The louvre window consists of one or several superimposed blades fixed at the to and opens outward.
The louvre window consists of one or several superimposed blades fixed at the to and opens outward at an 80-degree angle when completely extended.
For further details and specifications of the EAL System, please go to the brochures section.
The Eurolam louvre window system offers high flexibility for construction and glass structures. It is a special design whose technical realisation will be accomplished according to customer requirements. Technical consultation is necessary prior to the planning phase.
- spot-held superimposed glass lamellas, fixed to on-site sub-construction by either a pivoting or fixed stainless steel panels
- water-tight system
Glazing, Fittings, and Surface Treatment
- patent glazing
- 6-16mm glass thickness
- stainless steel fittings
- 230 V or 24 electric motor operation
- E-drive protection category IP 65
- Stainless steel or powdercoat finish
Projects (please see the brochure section for GG BH project images and product diagram)
- Bio Towers
- Flinders University Student Hub
Safetyline Jalousie’s louvre windows are an architect’s dream. The louvres are able to span up to 1.4m and possess floor to ceiling capabilities. Louvre windows are also easy to match with traditional or contemporary styled buildings making the design possibilities endless.