COLORBOND® steel launches Matt collection in five colours
Harnessing new paint technology to deliver a naturally inspired finish that diffuses light for a soft, textured, designer look, COLORBOND® steel Matt is available in Surfmist® Matt, Shale Grey™ Matt, Dune® Matt, Basalt® Matt and Monument® Matt
Tested for over a decade, COLORBOND® steel Matt has been designed for Australian conditions. The result is a product which maintains its Matt finish, looking even better for longer. COLORBOND® steel Matt is also manufactured in Australia and is compliant with relevant Australian Standards.
COLORBOND® steel Matt incorporates BlueScope’s unique Thermatech® solar reflectance technology. It also benefits from BlueScope’s industry leading metallic coating incorporating Activate® technology to provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
COLORBOND® steel is an ideal building material for a range of building applications that demand good looks and design flexibility. Its applications range from roofing, walling, guttering and downpipes to fencing, patios, sheds and garage doors used in residential, comm
These landscape water tanks, which also incorporate planter boxes or raised garden bends on top of the tank itself, makes a fantastic landscaping structure and adds to the aesthetic around the pool.
Made from high grade concrete, these pool landscaping structures are designed to be long lasting.
– Attractive appearance as a surrounds for your pool landscaping.
– Convenient height for growing your favourite plants.
– 50mpa high grade concrete water tanks.
– Footings are not required for big savings.
– Looks stunning around the pool or pergola as part of the pool landscaping.
– May also be used as a retaining wall, front fence or on site detention system.
– Easy installation and may be buried to a height that suits.
– Long lasting, durable and reliable.
– May be painted or rendered to suit any decor.
– Store all your pool water requirements close by.
-Plumbing is the same as a normal rain water tank and the tanks are joined together using an inbuilt patented “O” ring rubber seal. A PVC pipe is inserted between the tanks during installation for a watertight seal. It is possible to have the Landscape Tanks located anywhere around the property.
With this kind of OSD system, you won't need a traditional (and usually expensive) one. Landscape Tanks offers a simple, attractive cost effective solution and is popular.
– No need for a traditional OSD system
– Huge savings and WOW factor by turning it into a feature of the house
– Incorporate the OSD system into a retaining wall, pool surround or front fence.
– No footings required for simple and fast installation.
– Pre-engineered (empty) as structural retaining walls and front fences.
– Tanks come with their own engineering drawings for further savings.
– Above or below ground systems available.
– HED tank and trash/silt pit units available as required.
– Very high grade concrete (50 mpa) to last a lifetime.
– Planter top standard for growing plants and shrubs on top of the water tank underneath.
– Modular for endless storage capacity – joined together with cast in “O” ring rubber seals.
– Ideal for when space is limited and when customers don't want to put their OSD systems underground.
Securemax®, A unique Australian made high security fence system providing an anti-climb, anti-penetrate barrier second to none with a virtually see through appearance that will blend into the surrounding environment.
Now introducing the ASF P/L developed Securemax® HD. An Extra Heavy Duty wire anti-climb mesh, having the same mesh aperture of 71mm x 9mm, with 5.6mm Vertical line wires, Securemax® HD sets a new benchmark in security barrier fencing.
EnviroSlat is designed to span 900mm between fence posts and provide you with a low maintenance horizontal or vertical slat screen or fence.
Available in 5.4 metre lengths the 70mm wide x 15mm thick boards come in 5 great colours; Chocolate, Mahogany, Saltbush, Slate Grey & Walnut. These colours are also available in our CleverDeck range of composite decking.
Satin black powder coated aluminium fence posts and a “U” channel complete the EnviroSlat range and provide the ideal framework for a horizontal EnviroSlat fence. The posts are available in either a 50mm x 50mm or a 65mm x 65mm size. Both posts have a 2.5mm wall thickness for additional strength and come in a 2400mm length c/w a knock on black cap and a stabilising bar to stop your post being pulled out of the ground once it has been set in concrete. The 30mm x 16mm satin black powder coated “U” channel comes in an1800mm long length with a wall thickness of 1.6mm. The “U” channel is designed to be screwed to the fence posts so that the EnviroSlat boards can be fixed inside the channel and screwed from the back so that you can conceal the ends of the boards.
You’ll be the envy of your neighbours when they discover that your beautiful EnviroSlat fence is not made of timber and therefore does not need painting or oiling and unlike timber it will not cup, split, rot or crack. Your neighbours might even think that you are “special” just like the EnviroSlat fence when, year after year, you don’t ask them to help you with the painting or oiling of your fence!
PowerFence. Aesthetic, affordable and easy to install solid masonry system.
New Hebel PowerFence is an innovative solid masonry fencing system that’s attractive, versatile and easy to install. It’s suitable for houses, low rise multi-residential projects, low rise apartments and ideal for DIYers with its lightweight panels and easy construction method.
Perfect for boundary fencing and an alternative to standard masonry for front fences, the Hebel PowerFence can be painted or rendered to blend in with or enhance the visual appeal of homes.
The innovative and simple Hebel PowerFence system provides a modular masonry structure using standard 1800 x 600 x 75mm PowerPanels and steel posts which can be easily and quickly erected – without the need for extensive excavation or strip footings, normally required for traditional masonry fence construction.
Key innnovations that deliver a superior Hebel PowerFence system include:
- specially designed PowerFence Bracket
- one common low-cost 75mm steel post for all configurations
- one type of fixing screw for the PowerFence bracket and final post covers
- use of standard 1800 x 600 x 75mm PowerPanel, or for heavier use and under stricter design conditions 2400 x 600 x 75mm PowerPanel can be used.
Hebel PowerFence can be finished in either an Expressed or Monolithic look and can also be adapted to include a range of decorative treatments such as timber panels and ironwork.
The unique benefits of the new Hebel PowerFence system:
- it’s easy to use, cost effective and attractive
- it creates privacy and acts as a reflective noise barrier system
- is perfect for boundary fencing and as an alternative to standard masonry for front fences
- has a range of wall profiles and looks that can be created to give design freedom and flexibility
- is non combustible – the perfect choice for bushfire prone areas
- uses standard 1800 x 600 x 75mm PowerPanels, and under stricter design conditions, 2400 x 600 x 75mm standard PowerPanels
- its steel reinforced PowerPanels are specially coated to prevent corrosion and provide maximum durability
- is designed to meet the majority of environmental conditions for suburban fencing in Australia.
The Hebel PowerFence system – a better way to build.
Manufactured, supplied, and installed by AMMI Balustrades, aluminium tube systems are a quick and cost effective balustrade and fencing solution.
Also suitable for use as aluminium fencing panels, the powder coated aluminium units can be manufactured to any height, and are compatible with round, rectangular, or half-round handrails. The 19 x 19mm square hollow aluminium tubes can be supplied in any DULUX powder coat colour and come complete with a 7 year manufacturer’s warranty and 10 year powder coat warranty.
Compatible with both frameless and semi-frameless applications, 12MM toughened glass from AWR Balustrade & Wire Solutions is a versatile fencing and balustrading product.
The heavy duty glass is available in a range of panel sizes to suit projects of various shapes and sizes, and ideal for use in stair balustrades or as pool fencing.
For cost efficient screening, fencing, and facade decoration, the range of composite timber battens, beams, and bollards from Innowood is certain to contain the product for any exterior project.
The easy to install products are available in a range of profiles and realistic timber finishes, and are supplied in various lengths. All beam, batten, and bollard products from Innowood are termite, water, and UV resistant, as well as fire retardant and 100% recyclable, making them a sustainable and high performance alternative to natural timber.
A composite wood system for external cladding and internal lining, InnoClad is ideal for commercial and residential projects. With a high thermal performance, excellent acoustic ratings, and an ability to be installed vertically or horizontally, InnoClad is suitable for new builds and retrofitting alike.
Available in various profiles and finishes, InnoClad is supplied with one of three integrated and fully concealed joint mechanisms: shiplap, flat join, and clip fixing. All InnoClad profiles are low maintenance and compatible with other products in the Innowood catalogue, and can withstand all environments and weather conditions.
For clean, contemporary design in commercial and residential projects alike, look to Glass Outlet’s Glass Vice. Made of weatherproof stainless steel, the Glass Vice is ideal for uninterrupted views along balustrades in a range of outdoor scenarios. Holes need not be made in the glass panels, maximising cost efficiency and ease of installation.
Designed for ease of assembly, the Eurowood aluminium slat fencing uses pre-machined frames at various spacings. Incorporating tension legs (Tension- Loc), the system eliminates the requirement for any positive fixings including screws. Unlike other systems, there are no snap infill pieces or gaps in U channels, resulting in a high quality finish.
Eurowood Aluminium Gate Systems are designed for simple assembly and installation without losing the strength that comes from welding. Due to the aluminium top and bottom rail actually protruding into the side frames of the gate, it provides more strength than a welded gate. Dispatched to you as a flat pack, all you have to do is assemble the gate and screw in the concealed screws in each corner.
Designed with the installer in mind, the Eurowood Ezi-Glaze system uses a captive wedge design making glass install easy. Using a 40mm sq design, the system gives you the visual advantages of a 50mm round and the modern look of a square post. The complete system also incorporates glass gate systems, hardware, handrails/balustrade where needed and a comprehensive range of 10mm glass to meet any job requirement.
A complete system inclusive of glass gate systems, hardware, handrails/balustrade where needed and a comprehensive range of 12mm glass, Eurowood frameless glass pool fencing is perfect for every outdoor space. Their Suresafe spigots have been tested and approved for usage in pool fencing and balustrade. They are forged out of stainless steel 316L (low carbon) and are available in polish or satin finish.
With a comprehensive range of aluminium and glass fencing options, Eurowood can meet all pool fencing requirements. From your typical tubular fence up to your premium frameless glass pool fencing, Eurowood has a simple-to-install system that eliminates a lot of the issues incurred in a fence installation.