The next generation in the Lockwood Panic Exit Device range, the FLUID Series provides for the fundamental means of escape whilst offering a completely unique locking mechanism and design aesthetic. With this type of unique innovation, ASSA ABLOY continues to evolve in standardising the market. The Lockwood FLUID Exit Device range combines ergonomics and performance with a completely new type of axis mechanism and high security bolt system.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Bolt
- High level of resistance. Up to 500kg to each latching point.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Auxiliary bolt activation from 1mm
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully tested on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1-2005. Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Conforms to the standards as setout in CE EN1125 -2008.
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
- Available in rim with latch, mortise, and surface or concealed vertical rod with bolts
- Fire and panic-rated versions
- Wide or narrow stile devices
- Motorized and solenoid driven electronic bolt retraction options
- Anti-microbial coatings available
- Heavy duty cast chassis
- Wide range of external trims
- Battery powered and direct wired alarmed devices
- Controlled delayed egress available
- Removable mullions in aluminum or steel