The HS1000 Rapid Roll is a versatile high speed door. This door uses a single-phase PLC control system and includes as standard
- Variable speed control
- Soft start soft stop
- User friendly touch screen operation
- adjustable hold open timers
There are a range different options including:
- Battery backup
- Different options for switching/operation.
- LH or RH motor configuration, along with a “corridor mount” in situations of restricted side space.
Technical Features Include:
- Uses a 900gsm or 1400gsm fire retardant Polyskin panel
- Uses strong column extrusions
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Maximum size of 36sq metres
- Can be made to span over 7m in width
- Optional flexible bottom rail for safety
- Can withstand wind speeds around 70-80km/h (opening width dependent)
- Various colour options
Activation and Safety Sensors
Our high speed doors can be fitted with a range of activation options including:
- Pushbuttons – mainly for pedestrian traffic.
- Pullcords – for either pedestrian or Forklift traffic.
- Induction Floor Loops – Working on a magnetic field, a great option for Forklifts, metal trolleys etc. Can be used in conjunction with pushbuttons. Requires floors be saw cut to insert induction loop cables.
- Remote Control – suitable for pedestrians or Forklifts, also good for restrictive entry.
- IR Motion Sensors – Suitable for all kinds of traffic. Special purpose sensors can be used which only operate if an object is determined as moving towards the door.
- PE Sensor – only used when requiring a very defined activation area.
- Swipe Cards – Client supplied cards can be connected to our doors
- Integration with machinery – Our doors can be integrated with machinery from e.g. conveyors and carwashes
Our doors are often fitted with two types of Activation. Furthermore, our operation systems can also be integrated with many existing security systems.
Designed for use with glass and timber, Dorma MUTO Comfort benefits from self-closing and integrated locking, a sleek mechanism that stays completely out of sight, plus a multiplicity of user-friendly options to create customized solutions. With Dorma MUTO, installing manual sliding door systems is quick and easy – all relevant functions can be adjusted from the front after mounting. Suitable for glass, wall and ceiling installations.
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action
- Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION
- Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch
- Status indicator allows connection to a facility management system
- Pass through a double-leaf door by moving just one of the two panels – thanks to the synchro function
- Safe use with laminated safety (LSG) and switchable glass
- Individual design: simulated satin stainless steel, white, silver and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request
A master key system is a key plan whereby selected keys can open a number of pre-defined doors. It helps maintain better control, saves key replacement costs and is convenient, as there are a lower number of keys in circulation. It also provides quick access to all rooms within the premises, e.g. for security staff and management personnel. This is not only convenient but can save lives in case of emergency.
In the above example, the ‘Master Key’ would open all doors and lock types in the property and is held by the caretaker. The Sub-Master A opens the main entrance and all the locks on the ground floor, and is held by the manager of the company that occupies that floor. The same applies to Sub-Master B.
In addition, each employee has one key that opens the main entrance, their own office door and their filing cabinets. These keys work with different types of lock, e.g. door locks, cabinet locks, padlocks, etc., as long as the cylinder inside them is of the same model.
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
- Available in rim with latch, mortise, and surface or concealed vertical rod with bolts
- Fire and panic-rated versions
- Wide or narrow stile devices
- Motorized and solenoid driven electronic bolt retraction options
- Anti-microbial coatings available
- Heavy duty cast chassis
- Wide range of external trims
- Battery powered and direct wired alarmed devices
- Controlled delayed egress available
- Removable mullions in aluminum or steel
The TS 93 cam action door closer system provides a high-quality architectural solution for all project application requirements, featuring the Dorma heart-shaped cam to ensure exceptional ease of opening.
- Perfect solution for all applications
- Door widths up to 1250 mm / 1600 mm
- With adjustable power size, “”thinking”” backcheck and delayed action
- Suitable for all fixing positions
- Modular system
- For single- and double-leaf door
Hinged Door – Panel Size
- Door panels – 115mm rail and 65mm stile
- Mid rail options of 50mm or 115mm are available.
- Optional 50mm glue on bars also available.
Hinged Door – Frame
- Single or paired doors are available.
- Robust 102mm commercial aluminium door frame.
- Inward or outward doors are available.
- A variety of thresholds are available, including disability access.
- Trend traditional meranti hinged doors beautify a room’s appearance and can achieve a sense of warmth and spaciousness to enhance the style of a home.
- Trend Meranti hinged doors can be custom designed to suit a specific style, whether it be colonial, federation or contemporary style or just to suit your individual taste and specifications.
- Sliding doors are fitted with adjustable heavy duty roller systems for smooth operation. The rollers always glide easily and the powder coated finish is equally easy to look after.
- Wheelchair access is available with the Easyrider™ sill.
- Three types of interlocks are available depending on the wind load requirement.
- “A” Grade Safety glass as standard.
- 4mm thick glass to 18mm double glazed units for optimal thermal and energy efficiency applications.
- All glazing options are Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) rated, providing a wide range of energy efficient solutions.
- Acoustic solutions are available.
- Complies to Australian Standards – AS2047 and AS1288.
Stegbar’s new Alumiere range is a state-of-the-art suite of windows and doors that boasts a strong, bold profile. The range’s unique design incorporated a common mitred sash across all Alumiere windows, allowing the combination of any product within the suite to create a seamless and bespoke joinery look. The range includes Awning, Double-hung, Sliding, Stacking, Casement and Fixed Windows, as well as Stacking, Hinged and Sliding Doors and Screens.
Using next generation technology and powered by DORMA’s 01 series high torque motor-gearbox offering superior performance, the 01 Series motor drive can operate door weights up to 1000kg. This impressive automatic sliding door operator is extremely versatile to suit the largest of door applications and architectural creativity. The 01 Series of Operator Models includes the EL 301, EL 301 Secure – Motor Gearbox/ Lock, EL 301 Telescopic – Framed Door, EL 301 Telescopic – Frameless Glass Door, EL 301 Breakout – Framed Door, EL 301 Breakout – Frameless Glass Door, AL 401, AL 501 and AL 1001, suited to a meet a range of conditions from hospitals and healthcare, government buildings, financial institutes, correctional facilities and law enforcement buildings to airport and transport hubs, shopping centres and hotels and convention centres. For a comprehensive list of product features visit the brochures section.
Combining sleek modern design with high functionality, the Gilgen SRM Circular sliding door enhances any building entrance. Featuring adjustable speed, the fully automated doors are compatible with either concave or convex installation, meaning that door leaves can be placed either inside or outside a building.
With a minimum radius of 1000mm, the up to 2500mm high sliding doors are suitable for corporate or commercial applications with high traffic. Doorways can work with clients to develop a door system that is circular, semi-circular, or merely a curved segment, tailoring the system to suit the needs of each project.
Gilgen’s modular door systems enable easy customisation to suit the specific requirements of any project. Available in an expansive range of materials, colours, thicknesses, finishes, and shapes, the versatile doors allow endless possibilities for design innovation.
Notable custom products include the Gilgen Media Door, which incorporates flatscreen displays into door leaves to transform ordinary doors into valuable communication tools. The Media Door is an effective advertising means suitable for installation at the point of entrance of corporate or commercial buildings.
For non-conventionally shaped installation sites and facade surfaces where sliding doors are desired, the prismatic sliding door is ideal. Using smaller door modules, the flexible system allows sliding doors to take paths that are curved or angular.
User safety and security is one of Doorways and Gilgen’s primary concerns, as reflected in their range of breakout doors. Looking and functioning like regular doors during day-to-day operation, the breakout sliding doors allow quick, easy, and safe escape in case of an emergency.
In the case of an incident requiring evacuation, the hinged sliding doors can be manually opened outwards, functioning as a conventional swing door and providing an alternative escape route. The breakout doors are particularly helpful in the event of panic, allowing use of the full width of an opening to accomodate both crowds and vehicles. Infills can be selected from a choice of plastic, aluminium, and wood, with insulating glass panels between 6 and 24mm thick also available.
Your entrance door is like your business card: when visitors come to your home the entrance door will give a first impression. Paarhammer entrance doors are energy efficient, are made to your design or ours, in any size or configuration, and you can choose from a range of timbers and glazing options.
With double rebated rubber seals drafts are reduced to almost zero. Our multi-point locking system allows the door to be locked in several places at once just by turning the key. Alternatively, with electronic stand-alone locks or integrated locks into your house security system, the front door can be operated by phone, keypad or fingerprint recognition.
Locks are located at the top, middle and bottom of the door, and hooks can be included, which make it impossible for an intruder to lift your door off its hinges.