High Performance Boards Engineered with 4th Generation UltraShield® Technology
The matt finish ResortDeck range, with 4th Generation UltraShied technology, combines the natural beauty of a freshly oiled hardwood timber deck with extra benefits of durability, dimensional stability and easy care.
- Made from carefully selected recycled and recyclable wood fibres and polymers encased in the protective UltraShield layer
- Impervious to moisture
- Superior UV protection, scratch, fade and mould resistance
- Boards are splinter-free, don’t leech and the need for staining, oiling, painting etc is eliminate
- Available in six natural colours and finishes to complement all styles of architecture from modern to classic
- Subtle colour variation to make every board unique
- Boards come in solid and hollow, wide and ultra wide profiles, suitable for commercial and residential applications
- Bushfire rating certified for BAL 29 areas
- The boards are very simple to lay with concealed QwickClip fastenings for a clean nail-free aesthetic.
- Install onto traditional timber sub-frame, or on QwickBuild sub-frame system.
- Add QwickGrates for a stylish ventilation and access solution.
- ResortDeck boards are available in solid and hollow:
- 138(W) x 23(H) x 2800(L)mm
- 138(W) x 23(H) x 4800(L)mm
- ResortDeck Trim board is available in:
- 180(W) x 15(H) x 2800(L)mm
Suitable for installation onto a traditional timber deck frame, or onto the QwickBuild sub-frame system.
- UV Resistant Layer
- Non-slip coefficient
- Termite & pest proof
Tiling over membrane decks or concrete is made easy, fast and efficient with Outdure’s range of height adjustable deck jacks. The deck jack system enables tiles to be easily replaced and for the membrane to be easily accessed as it does not use grout or adhesives.
The process is simple, the jacks sit on the waterproof membrane or concrete and the tiles sit on the self-leveling heads. The space between the tiles and the waterproof membrane can easily be used to hide pipes and other services. This system protects the membrane from foot traffic and UV sunlight. Acoustics pads are available to minimize noise transfer levels, if required.
- Adjustable height
- Wide base to spread deck load
- Self-levelling heads
Ventilation Access Solutions
For ventilation purposes and easy access to gutters and downpipes on floating decks over membrane
Part of the QwickBuild decking system, the QwickGrate has been designed as an attractive, smart solution to comply with council requirements. Qwickgrate allows for vital air flow underneath decks which are low to the ground, to evaporate moisture, maintaining substructure health. It also allows decks to be flush with internal floor levels.
- Made from anodised, marine-grade aluminium
Designed as a modular system to support decking, exterior tiles and turf. The lightweight, aluminium framework is made from moisture resistant materials. Easy, fast and low risk to install over membrane, natural ground and concrete.
- The system is a lightweight structural framework made-to-measure by our experienced design team
- Low profile: height-adjustable framework for low height applications from 40mm to 400mm
- Designed to support hardwood timbers, composite decking, exterior tiles and synthetic turf ranges using hidden interlocking fastenings
- Ideal for building exterior spaces over natural ground, concrete slabs and existing tiles or pavers
- Corrosion resistant marine-grade, anodised, structural aluminium joists and bearers
- Load capacity of up to 5KN
- QwickBuild also enables the construction of deck structures including: stairs, seats, screens and curves, that are freestanding with minimal bracing elements
- Compatible as a highly stable and low profile framework for hardwood timbers
- Integrates turf, tiles and decking
As Beautiful as it Is Durable and Guaranteed to Perform – That’s Iron Ash
IRON ASH uses innovative technology to combine a transparent combination of water-based additives deep into the core of GOODWOOD Victorian Ash. Treated to H3 classification, IRON ASH can be used externally in partnership with GOODWOOD Victorian Ash to allow continuous flow of timber design from inside to out. IRON ASH is a great choice to finish any project. It can be easily cut, stained and painted on site. The IRON ASH range offers an affordable timber choice that is stable and readily available.
Click here for more information.
Hurfords Roasted Ash decking uses a heat treating process to thermally modify the cell structure of the timber to produce a product that is extremely stable and durable without the use of chemicals.
Roasted Ash decking is extremely stable with around half the movement of other kiln-dried timber decking products. This high stability also means that end matching the decking is possible.
Roasted Ash decking has been used extensively through out the world from the deserts of Mexico to the Fjords of Scandinavia and is now available in Australia.
CleverDeck comes in standard 5.4 metre lengths and is made from a combination of cellulose material (wood flour & rice husks) and recycled polyethene (industrial waste) making it a virtually 100% recycled material. The main ingredients are combined with colour pigments, UV inhibitors, anti-mould agents and fillers to deliver a very low maintenance alternative to the rainforest timbers, typically used for outdoor decking in Australia.
CleverDeck comes with a 10-year warranty against rotting and termite damage. The special polymers used in the formulation of CleverDeck will ensure that you enjoy years of low maintenance use, unlike some timbers that will rot and deteriorate after only a few years if not properly maintained.
Eco Dex is a decking finish that is fast-drying and durable, designed to intensely hydrate and naturally protect your timber deck from the harsh Australian environment.
A pre-coat application of Quantum SapStrip is recommended for optimum results. Eco Dex is available in three sizes (1 litre, 4 litre and 10 litre) and is suitable for most timbers.
Ideal for BBQ areas, patios, and other outdoor entertaining spaces, Patioland supplies a variety of aluminium patios for residential backyards.
Supplemented by a range of Shademaster steel patio enclosures from Hunter Douglas, aluminium decks are ideal low maintenance outdoor design options. The easy to instal decks are resistant to mildew and damage through condensation, and keep cool in summer and warm in winter, thus reducing energy costs.
Stylish, long lasting, and highly durable, Patioland’s range of timber decking complements homes of any scale and style.
Offering a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces whilst increasing usable outdoor space, the broad selection includes treated pine, hardwood, and composite products in various sizes to suit the requirements of any project. Timber decking can be supplied fully constructed and complete with hand railings and steps, with roofing and enclosure options also available on consultation.
Durable and resistant to most borers and termites, Iron Bark decking is made from quality Australian hardwood, and perfect for patios and other outdoor flooring.
Richly coloured and receptive to paint, stains, and polishes, Iron Bark decks are a weather resistant complement to backyards and homes of any style.
A low maintenance decking material guaranteed to last for up to 25 years, treated pine decking is a versatile and cost efficient solution.
Treated pine decking can be fabricated to a range of finishes and forms, and is compatible with integrated lighting and step systems. An experienced and fully licensed installation team ensures that all projects are completed to the highest standard and with outstanding customer service.
The Tall Under Deck Tank has a capacity of 2000 litres and unit height of 850mm, making it suitable for decks and outdoor entertainment spaces with a considerable elevation.
To maintain water quality, each tank is fitted with a 1mm stainless steel mosquito-proof gauze inlet screen, and supplied with a 25mm ball valve. Tall Under Deck tanks also feature a larger 420mm inlet and 25mm brass outlet on either end, allowing tanks to be joined to one another in a line.
Part of Under Deck Tanks’ 2000 litre range, the Midi Under Deck tank features a height of 770mm and is fitted with a 300mm inlet. Like other products in the range, the tank is installed with a 1mm stainless steel mosquito-proof guaze and strainer, and supplied with one 25mm ball valve.
Each midi tank is also supplied with a 90mm port for high-level overflow, with the unit price including costs for delivery.
With a 2000 litre (440 gallon) capacity and 550mm height, the Squat Under Deck Tank is fabricated to Australian and New Zealand standards and fitted with a 1mm mosquito-proof gauze. The low height makes the tank perfect for use under decks with a low elevation, such as patios or extensions at ground level.
The Deck-Max secret fixing solution is an innovative biscuit system that ensures no visible fixings, allowing decking to be installed without the need for ‘top-nailing’ with nails or screws that move and pop up, making decks unsightly and unsafe. The Deck-Max system takes no longer than traditional ‘top-fixing’ methods, especially when using pre-grooved decking. The Deck-Max system enables decks to be easily sanded and resurfaced and can add years to the life of the floor.