Cleargard’s glass safety film enhances the safety of standard glass windows, and is fully compliant with Australian and New Zealand Grade A-3 safety standards.
A cost efficient addition to residential and commercial properties, glass safety films from Cleargard use a strong adhesive to prevent glass from shattering during accidents or as a result of other strong impacts. The adhesive also prevents glass fragments from falling out of the window frame and is virtually invisible, leaving views and external vision unaffected.
Protecting glass from scratches, paint, permanent marks and scuffs, and damage caused by etching, Cleagard’s anti-graffiti films prevent vandalism without compromising views or glass clarity.
Suitable for application on new and existing glazing alike, the films are a virtually undetectable, cost efficient preventive measure ideal for commercial and civic projects.
Favoured by architects, designers, and constructors, Cleargard Australia is a leading domestic supplier of a broad selection of high quality glass window films.
Offering a wide catalogue of anti-glare and safety films, Cleargard is committed to delivering outstanding solar and thermal efficiency at cost effective prices and to suit the requirements of projects of all scales and sizes.
Vandalism is unfortunately a part of everyday public life, from spray paint graffiti to smash-and-grab robbers, owners and managers of extensively glazed buildings are in daily conflict with this menacing threat. Johnson Window Films Defendor is a unique polyester constructed bond film, which protects glass, metal and such non-porous surfaces, solving this problem once for all. With its unique adhesive bond, Johnson Window Films Defendor Clear Anti-Graffiti Films stay attached much longer than other glass protection products, and makes it hard to vandalise the window. Defendor is optically clear, undetectable to the naked eye, and can also be conveniently removed and replaced by the building operator.
Special adhesive allows the film to bond to glass + Tough CST scratch resistant hard coat + Optically clear which can fool vandals and offer an undistorted view to all + Can be peeled off and replaced, saving on glass replacement + Also blocks almost 99 per cent of harmful UV rays + Two gauges available: AG04: 0.004 inches, light transmission 87 per cent / AG07: 0.007 inches, light transmission 86 per cent
Damage Control Anti-Graffiti Film is one of High Performance Windows Films’ range of highly successful Security and Safety films, providing protection against any malicious damage, scratching, or vandalism. This product is best-suited for exterior application towards metal and glass surfaces. Damage Control Anti-Graffiti Film is best implanted in high pedestrian traffic regions, with the objective of protecting signage, shopping centre balustrades, public transport vehicles, public access areas, and retail shop units, as well as train and bus windows. *FEATURES* Cost-effective + Easy, quick installation and replacement + Cost-effective compared to graffiti removal or damage repairs
With its water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-soiling properties, ProtectGuard Color offers total protection for all kind of vertical concretes
- It prevents most common causes of degradation such as water, oil, atmospheric pollution and all types of soiling, as well as giving the treated surface a uniform shaded colouring. This thus ensures the longevity of the treated surfaces.
- ProtectGuard Color is not a coating. It is a protective treatment in aqueous phase specifically suited for all kind of vertical concretes including regular concrete, reinforced concrete, fiber concrete and UHPC. The treatment's semi-transparency respects the material's mineral properties.
- The finished colour is dependent on both the colour of ProtectGuard Color and the background colour of the surface. ProtectGuard Color can be used to either modify the surface colour or to homogenise a surface's appearance.
- ProtectGuard Color is non-film forming. The substrate remains permeable to air and water vapour. ProtectGuard Color provides excellent resistance to aging and UV.
- ProtectGuard Color is used to make uniform and correct the aesthetic appearance of porous substrates: concrete, single-layer coating, porous natural stone, and composite stones.
- ProtectGuard Color can be applied to newly laid concrete, or older works (it is very resistant to alkaline environments), on vertical and horizontal (ceilings) substrates, both indoors and outdoors.
- ProtectGuard Color is a decorative product that adds value to architectural creation without changing the mineral properties. ProtectGuard Color enables designers to give an aesthetic dimension to art work with the possibility to 'play' with matt or gloss colour finishing, and even special effects (metal, pearlescence, iridescent).
- Guard Industry helps those specifying or using ProtectGuard Color to be specific with colour which is affected by the condition of the substrate and the desired finish (colorimetric colouration, decorative creation, refurbishment).
- The ProtectGuard Color colour chart includes 42 standard colours and 8 'special' colours. A standard colour has an opacity index of 100. Guard Industry can alter those colours and offer a higher or lower level of opacity (50% or 10%), while keeping the same protection properties. The final colour of a treated substrate will always be the combination of the treatment colour and the colour of the substrate. A colour with a low opacity index will offer less obliteration. In that case, the surface's initial colour will have a greater impact on the final colour. Depending on the client's or the project's specific needs, Guard Industry can make custom-made colours.
ProtectGuard Color: The aesthetic solution for all surfaces.
ProtectGuard Color: The ideal solution to embellish material surfaces.
ProtectGuard Color system: bespoke colouring
ImperGuard protects porous facades and roofs against water and humidity. ImperGuard has very innovative and high-performance water-repellent properties. It penetrates deeply into the pores of the material to make it impermeable and so prevents the harmful effects of humidity: infiltrations, acid rain, erosion, freeze/thaw cycle, moss and lichen growth, efflorescence, saltpetre, etc. The water repellent properties of ImperGuard are developed very quickly (within a few hours to 3 days). ImperGuard also has an anti-dusting action and hardens the surface of materials. ImperGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free with low VOC content.
Ideal for protecting:
- natural or artificial stone
- tile (terracotta, fibrecement, concrete)
- mortar (MPC)
For use on:
- old, new and renovated buildings
- renovated facades
ProtectGuard MG is a new generation protection product designed to protect low and very low porosity substrates. It is highly resistant to penetration by water, oil, grease, weak acids (fruit juice, ketchup, etc.) as well as all types of soiling. ProtectGuard MG is an impregnation product and not a coating, so treated materials remain permeable to air and water vapour. ProtectGuard MG is colourless and does not change the appearance or composition of the treated material. In addition, it is UV-resistant and does not discolour with age ProtectGuard MG can be used inside and outside on all vertical and horizontal surfaces. It is ideal for treating all low and very low porous materials: marble, granite, ceramic, polished and crystallised surfaces, stoneware porcelain and all smooth mineral substrates, especially low porosity silica-limestone materials. ProtectGuard MG can be used in new and renovated constructions.
ProtectGuard HD is the ideal treatment for all low porous materials or for floors subject to heavy traffic, as it has all the water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-soiling properties needed to protect low porous floors in a single application. ProtectGuard HD acts against the main causes of degradation, such as atmospheric pollution, greasy soiling, water seepage, acid rain, and chewing gum, and its exceptional penetration and resistance properties make it the ideal protection for floors submitted to heavy duty. It is ideal for all porous and low porous materials, such as concrete, natural stone (limestone, travertine, quartzite), artificial stone, granite, etc. It is especially recommended for the protection of substrates subject to heavy traffic, such as parking zones, terraces, balconies, pool decks, pedestrian zones, staircases, etc. ProtectGuard HD can also be applied to walls and facades to acquire premium protection against graffiti.
ProtectGuard has established itself as the benchmark treatment for preventing degradation of porous materials (including concrete cement, and natural and synthetic stone). ProtectGuard's water-repellent properties enable it to prevent water penetration, and thus eradicate the negative effects caused by humidity such as water seepage, frost, saltpeter and moss. ProtectGuard's oil-repellent and anti-stain properties block the penetration of greasy stains, atmospheric pollution and prevent the penetration of ink and paint pigments, thus making it easier and faster to remove graffiti. ProtectGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free with low VOC content.