Our standard Folding Arm Awnings, Siena type is the most durable, economical and versatile of the range, suitable for many different fixing structures.
The features of the standard Siena Folding Arm Awnings include:
- Components available in 3 standard colours – White, Ivory, Silver and Onyx and can be powder coated, if required.
- The pelmet is available in colorbond colours.
- A wide choice of plain and striped colours are available in the recommended acrylic fabric.
- The awnings can be operated manually from outside via a gear mechanism with detachable crank handle, or motorised with either a switch or remote control. An automatic option is also available with wind, sun and rain sensors if required.
- The awning can also come with a manual ‘pitch’ adjustment which adjusts the angle between horizontal to 40 degrees.
- Sizes are available up to12 metres width with 4 metre projection.
For standard Folding Arm Awnings Melbourne residents love, call us now.
Shadewell Cedar Venetian Blinds are made from premium Canadian Western Red Cedar, which creates a warm atmosphere, ensuring comfort, privacy, style, ease of operation, and total protection from the harsh sunlight. These high quality timber blinds are available in different styles and colours to match the room temperature and decor, and in a various range of sizes depending on the size of application.
+ Made from warm-toned Canadian Western Red Cedar
+ Includes a full cedar head box, base buttons and acorns
+ Timber colours: light, medium and dark cedar
+ Finished in Danish oil, which protects from stain, paint, and lime
+ Available in 34, 46 or 60 mm wide blades
+ Optional deluxe range which has thick blades, allowing for total blind width of 3600mm.
Configurable HDPE Coloured Locker Systems for Public Spaces
Keep personal property protected with CIVIQ’s economical and hard-wearing range of storage locker solutions, ideal for schools, gyms, work places, garage basements, and end of trip facilities.
The FlexiLocker CubeLok is a highly-configurable and durable locker system engineered for both indoor and outdoor use. This signature range is available in five different base profiles including standard, extra deep, extra wide, narrow and compact designs.
Choose between eight height options, with alternative door configurations and locking mechanisms available. There are twenty-five vibrant colours to choose from for the exterior panels of the lockers – a great way to brighten up your public space.
Numerous optional accessories are available including internal shelving, hanging clothes rails, garment hooks, base plates and top piece.
Lightweight and easy-to-install, the CubeLok has excellent performance in harsh outdoor environments with UV stabilisation, waterproofing and corrosion resistance.
Good Night is a digitally printed, blockout roller blind fabric. The designs illustrated are only a small selection of patterns available. Please contact your local office to discuss other design options, as well as custom design/colour developments.
Our other printed blind substrates are Good Night – Image Library, a blockout option that features images from our Image Library, and Good day– a translucent option.
Name: Good Night
Width: 294cm approx.
Composition: 100% Polyester
Flammability: AS/NZS 1530 pt 2
Usage: Printed Block Out Roller Blind Fabric
Pattern Repeat: Folia Stripe: v – n/a h – 6.5cm approx. Ackley Stripe: v – 45.7cm, h – 22.8cm approx. Mehendi: v – 68.6cm, h – 65.6cm approx. Sutton: v – 6.0 cm, h – 3.3 cm approx. Artisan: n/a Joker: n/a
Translucent yet incredibly Rigid! Clear-PEP Core Panels offer a unique combination of aesthetically pleasing effects and a geometry that offers a lightweight yet incredibly strong panel with compressive strength. Available for UV grades for outdoors and non-UV grades for indoors. Finishes include clear, colour or satin finish as well as customised finishes for projects. Applications are endless from architecture, furniture, noise reduction, decor, awnings, point of sale and lighting.
Clear-PEP® UV PC Colour
Clear-PEP® UV PC colour is a translucent and UV protected panel for design and building applications.
Clear PEP® UV Satin
Clear PEP® UV Satin is characterised by a unique light scattering geometry and subtle surface colours. The acrylic satin surfaces do not show any fingerprints or incidental scratches.
Clear PEP® UV PC Stage
Clear PEP® UV PC Stage is characterised by an anti slip surface, scratch resistance, translucent optic and high load bearing capacity. This material is easy to handle and exceptionally lightweight.
Clear-PEP® UV PC Transparent
Clear-PEP® UV PC Transparent and clear-PEP® PC Transparent are both aesthetically pleasing, high-tech composites which offers unique alternatives in many applications with uses in the architectural field, both indoors and outdoors.
Due to the unique geometry of the PEP core these panels are lightweight and yet provide an excellent combination of high rigidity, compressive strength and noise reduction qualities. Clear PEP® panels are environmentally friendly, inert and fully recyclable as well as energy efficient in production and handling. The surfaces includes UV grades as well as non UV grades.
The Cencon ATM Cash Vault Security System from Kaba Mas is designed to combat insider theft from ATMs through the combined use of lock hardware, systems software and Smart Keys™. Cencon offers total access control and accountability with its One Time Combination™ feature.
The One Time Combination is dispatched from a central location and cannot be reused at a later date, thus eliminating temptation.
Unique software allows you to control and monitor tens, hundreds, even thousands of locks located anywhere in the world – from one central location.
Cencon is a revolutionary and cost-effective solution to today’s most serious security challenges.
This electronic safe lock is especially suitable for applications where high security, multiple users, traceability and flexibility is required.
The Axessor IP electronic safe lock is an intelligent motor-bolt lock with integrated terminals used e.g. to connect to an alarm center. Further it provides network capability. Easy remote configuration and supervision can be performed.
This way, cost reduction in operation are achieved. It incorporates the latest technical advances and meets all recognized safety standards.
- Lockout after 4 false codes
- Lock with motor bolt dead bolt, integrated relocker etc.
- Conventional electronic combination lock
- One time combination code
- Programming via the input unit
dormakaba electronic hotel locks personify an unwavering commitment to deliver innovative solutions designed expressly for the lodging market. All our RFID locks are mobile access compatible allowing guests to access their room using a keycard or mobile device. Smart room automation is another key benefit realized with RFID contactless technology. Hotels seeking to accentuate guest convenience while improving operational efficiency choose dormakaba for exceptional features, outstanding value and peerless quality.
Time and attendance recording and employee communication at its best
The dormakaba Terminal 97 00 sets standards in function and design. And it also saves energy thanks to the proximity sensor. The versatile modular solution stands for modern and easy time and attendance recording, smart access management and targeted employee communication. You can configure the user interface as you like. The display can be designed in the company look, with customised background images, colours, signal sounds, apps and (multimedia) content. Additional options like a biometric reader or camera round off the flexible system that can be customised to corporate requirements.
- Perfect form and function
- Brilliant 7” touchscreen
- Attractive standard interface
- Freely configurable user interface (with company CD, for instance)
- Company-specific app integration
- Power-saving proximity sensor
- Supports current RFID readers
- Power supply options: 230V AC, 24V DC and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated microphone and speaker
- Video function
- WLAN and mobile connection
- Integration-friendly software proven thousandfold
- Network integration via Ethernet interface
- Easy set-up thanks to 1-click installation
- Optional biometric reader
- Optional camera system
- Compatible with predecessor versions
- The multifunction terminal 97 00 is available in three versions:
- The starter version of Terminal 97 20 already includes all functions you need for reliable time and attendance data recording in your company.
- The standard version of Terminal 97 40 additionally offers use of access control functions including door monitoring and control and linking of offline door components via CardLink
- Terminal 97 60 comes with an uninterruptible power supply so you are best equipped in the event of power failure. The premium version has a camera and can manage up to 10,000 employees.
Dune ceiling tiles provide a durable, fine-textured, non-directional visual with standard acoustical absorption. High Recycled Content (HRC) items contain Ceiling-to-Ceiling high post consumer recycled content from the Armstrong Ceiling Recycling Program. Second Look scored panels and most Dune panels offer HumiGuard+ no sag performance, scratch-resistance, are resistant to surface growth of mould and mildew, and can be recycled at the end of their usable life. Dune ceiling tiles are compatible with standard suspension systems and Axiom perimeter trim. Application areas include offices, education, healthcare, retail and corridors.
• Good acoustic performance
• Upgraded look at a modest price
• Fine textured surface
• High light reflective finish
• RH99 Humidity Resistant
• Sustainable – Green Star contribution
There are 5 products within this range.
2. Dune Max
3. Dune Plank
4. Dune Second Look
5. Dune Max Planks
For the executive office that demands style, timeless design and functionality there is no question that the Quattro Executive is the solution.
The aluminium frame is available in chrome, powdercoat or polished finish. The worktop is available in laminate, glass, powdercoated or veneer finish.
– Unique and stylish connection points
– Versatile Modular frame
– Laminate, compact laminate, solid timber board options.
– Mitre detail edges on frame for executive look
– Return worktop optional
– Modest panel options – lamiate, compact laminate, solid timber or sheet metal
Pro-Fit® Modera™ Ledgestone.
Our Modera Pro-Fit® collection offers a practical way to achieve a tailored ledgestone look with small-scale, low relief stones. It's quick and easy to install because it isn't applied one stone at a time. Instead, the primary building blocks are groups of small stones meticulously bundled together to form modular components of equal height.
Modera Pro-Fit® products also feature the patented Cultured Stone® cladding interlocking mortar groove for secure adhesion without grouted joints.
The new Morada brick collection from PGH delivers stunning finishes to modern buildings. Formed in Spain using ultra fine clay, this premium range delivers clean lines and a matte, porcelain-like finish.
Providing architects and builders with versatility, Morada includes a designer colour palette in three sizes, from Standard and Splits to the long, sleek look of the Linear shape. The epitome of modern European style, Morada is a fresh, colour through brick for sleek, sophisticated and creative projects.
* Standard size available from September. Allow 8-10 weeks for major orders.
- Cord-free operation for safety.
- Perfect for large windows and sliding doors.
- Simplicity in design – the panels glide effortlessly for easy operation.
- Design integration with the sleek, unobtrusive headrail, creating a clean and crisp appearance.
- Some fabrics are sanitised and protected for greater stain resistance and durability.
- Range of stacking options – left, right or centre for movement flexibility.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
- The headrail system combines sophisticated track technology to suit your clients’ heat, light and privacy needs.
The Elite System is the premium Panel Glide Track System, offering whisper-quiet operation and technical features that ensure operation with the lightest touch.
Verosol’s Circular Pleated Blind is a non-operational pleat designed for circular windows.
Although non-operable, the Circular Pleated Blind adds a finishing touch to a window opening that would otherwise be very difficult to accommodate.
Consider Verosol’s Metal Backed Fabrics to provide unequalled solar control in the home or office.
For flaps made from wood, glass or with aluminium frame
- Hinge-less stay lap fittings sets standards: Two models Free lap 1.7 and 3.15, designed for all common cabinet height and lap weight combinations
- Convenient handling, even with heavy laps
- Stylish and compact design provides easy access to cabinet hangers and is suitable for use in furniture with narrow depth
- Easy, efficient and time-saving processing
- Suitable for front panels with or without handle (in combination with special door catch)
Maximum operating convenience
- Minimum opening resistance
- Flap locks in any position (multi-position stop)
- Smooth and soft closing action
- Compact design
- Drilling pattern compatibility of the two models (processing in series drilled holes 32/37)
- Stylish cover caps
- grey and white
- max. front panel weight 27,3 kg (with 350 mm cabinet height)
- Front panel thickness up to 28 mm (without collision at 90° opening angle)
- Opening angle 107° (can be limited to 90°)