Enhance-Plus is a breathable surface treatment that provides lasting enrichment for stain and color protection on terracotta tile, concrete, cast stone, limestone, pavers, marble, granite, grout, and terrazzo. The resulting surfaces can be easily cleaned, maintained, and kept looking at their best for far longer than those that remain unprotected and exposed to the elements. Conventional applications include building facades, garages, entertaining areas, kitchens, garages, patios, walls, and floors. Enhance-Plus is freeze-thaw stable, and contains around 40% active content blended in to a safe, odourless solvent.
Deep enrichment of natural color + Hides imperfections and scratches + Facilitates simpler cleaning by repelling soiling and stains + Perfect for outdoor or indoor use + Resistant to acid etching + 5-year performance warranty
Selleys Pro Series Adhesive/Sealant is a versatile adhesive, designed for use for either sealing or bonding most common building materials. Common bonding materials include acoustic ceiling tiles; plastic, metal, or wood windows and door frames; door siles and floor mouldings; coverings, gaskets; and cover plates. As a sealant, Selleys Pro Series can be applied to roofing, ventilation ducts, spouts and gutters, joints in parking lots; concrete and tiled floors; door and window perimeters; riveted/fastened lap joints; interlocking and crimped surfaces; and flanges draught proofing. Selleys Pro Series is suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor applications, and is also PVC and solvent free.
Flexible, high-performance bonding + PVC and solvent free + Indoor and outdoor use + Durable weatherproofing, non-shrinking and fast curing + Tough sealant + Paintable
Selleys Liquid Nails Platinum is a high-performance, advanced construction adhesive which offers unparalleled durability and strength even when bonding two non-porous materials. This makes it ideal for use on sheet flooring, metals that have been heated through direct sunlight, floorboards, tempered hardboard, cork tiles to plaster, fibro, or timber, panelling or wallboard to metal or wood frames, timber, masonite, and for the elimination of squeaks in tongue and groove boards.
Ultimate strength bond + Bridges gaps in ill-fitting and rough construction material + Does not sag, string, or dry + Can be painted when dry + Meets every requirement stated by Australian Standard AS 2329-1999 + Bond copes with thermal movement and shrinkage + Not suitable for applications with permanent water immersion
Selleys Liquid Nails Mirror, Metal and Glass is a high-quality, high-strength construction adhesive which contains non-corrosive properties. This makes it perfect for use on mirrored glass, whereas most other adhesives would desilver the mirror or corrode metal. Selleys Liquid Nails Mirror, Metal and Glass is steam and heat resistant, so it can be used to fix mirrors on bathroom or changeroom walls. This adhesive can also be effectively used for adhering house numbers to metal shed walls, bathroom fixtures to interior walls, and mirrors to other interior and exterior walls.
Non corrosive + Doesn’t slump so is good for filling gaps on uneven surfaces + Steam and heat resistant + Maximum adhesion, even on vertical surfaces + Vertical hold + Won’t desliver mirrored glass + Also ideal for use on sheet metal, brass, copper, aluminium etc.
Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength is a multipurpose construction adhesive which delivers a strong, lasting bond on a majority of building materials. Thermal movement in construction is often to blame for weakening bonds over time, however, this product is flexible enough to respond to that movement, thereby ensuring a sturdy bond for many years. Common applications include sheet flooring, aluminium or metal door strips, masonite, timber, cork tiles, plaster, timber, or fibro, floorboards, tempered hardboard, and Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength can also be used to eliminate squeaks in tongue and groove boards.
Available in a range of delivery styles and sizes + Bridges gaps in ill-fitting and rough construction material + Does not sag, string, or dry + Can be painted when dry + Meets every requirement stated by Australian Standard AS 2329-1999
Selleys Aquadhere Exterior is an industrial grade PVA adhesive, exclusively developed for use by professional craftsmen and woodworkers in completing large scale and heavy-duty exterior projects. Materials with which this product can be used include plywood, chipboard, veneering, dowelling, particleboard, laminating, MDF, hardwoods, and joinery. Selleys Aquadhere Exterior is non-toxic, paintable and sandable, and is more water-resistant than Aquadhere Interior, making it ideal for woodwork construction and repairs in outdoor or wet applications.
No mixing required + Non-toxic, paintable, water-resistant + Can be chiselled, routed and turned + Best-suited to end-grain gluing + Sandable + Bonds MDF
With its water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-soiling properties, ProtectGuard Color offers total protection for all kind of vertical concretes
- It prevents most common causes of degradation such as water, oil, atmospheric pollution and all types of soiling, as well as giving the treated surface a uniform shaded colouring. This thus ensures the longevity of the treated surfaces.
- ProtectGuard Color is not a coating. It is a protective treatment in aqueous phase specifically suited for all kind of vertical concretes including regular concrete, reinforced concrete, fiber concrete and UHPC. The treatment's semi-transparency respects the material's mineral properties.
- The finished colour is dependent on both the colour of ProtectGuard Color and the background colour of the surface. ProtectGuard Color can be used to either modify the surface colour or to homogenise a surface's appearance.
- ProtectGuard Color is non-film forming. The substrate remains permeable to air and water vapour. ProtectGuard Color provides excellent resistance to aging and UV.
- ProtectGuard Color is used to make uniform and correct the aesthetic appearance of porous substrates: concrete, single-layer coating, porous natural stone, and composite stones.
- ProtectGuard Color can be applied to newly laid concrete, or older works (it is very resistant to alkaline environments), on vertical and horizontal (ceilings) substrates, both indoors and outdoors.
- ProtectGuard Color is a decorative product that adds value to architectural creation without changing the mineral properties. ProtectGuard Color enables designers to give an aesthetic dimension to art work with the possibility to 'play' with matt or gloss colour finishing, and even special effects (metal, pearlescence, iridescent).
- Guard Industry helps those specifying or using ProtectGuard Color to be specific with colour which is affected by the condition of the substrate and the desired finish (colorimetric colouration, decorative creation, refurbishment).
- The ProtectGuard Color colour chart includes 42 standard colours and 8 'special' colours. A standard colour has an opacity index of 100. Guard Industry can alter those colours and offer a higher or lower level of opacity (50% or 10%), while keeping the same protection properties. The final colour of a treated substrate will always be the combination of the treatment colour and the colour of the substrate. A colour with a low opacity index will offer less obliteration. In that case, the surface's initial colour will have a greater impact on the final colour. Depending on the client's or the project's specific needs, Guard Industry can make custom-made colours.
ProtectGuard Color: The aesthetic solution for all surfaces.
ProtectGuard Color: The ideal solution to embellish material surfaces.
ProtectGuard Color system: bespoke colouring
ImperGuard protects porous facades and roofs against water and humidity. ImperGuard has very innovative and high-performance water-repellent properties. It penetrates deeply into the pores of the material to make it impermeable and so prevents the harmful effects of humidity: infiltrations, acid rain, erosion, freeze/thaw cycle, moss and lichen growth, efflorescence, saltpetre, etc. The water repellent properties of ImperGuard are developed very quickly (within a few hours to 3 days). ImperGuard also has an anti-dusting action and hardens the surface of materials. ImperGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free with low VOC content.
Ideal for protecting:
- natural or artificial stone
- tile (terracotta, fibrecement, concrete)
- mortar (MPC)
For use on:
- old, new and renovated buildings
- renovated facades
ProtectGuard MG is a new generation protection product designed to protect low and very low porosity substrates. It is highly resistant to penetration by water, oil, grease, weak acids (fruit juice, ketchup, etc.) as well as all types of soiling. ProtectGuard MG is an impregnation product and not a coating, so treated materials remain permeable to air and water vapour. ProtectGuard MG is colourless and does not change the appearance or composition of the treated material. In addition, it is UV-resistant and does not discolour with age ProtectGuard MG can be used inside and outside on all vertical and horizontal surfaces. It is ideal for treating all low and very low porous materials: marble, granite, ceramic, polished and crystallised surfaces, stoneware porcelain and all smooth mineral substrates, especially low porosity silica-limestone materials. ProtectGuard MG can be used in new and renovated constructions.
ProtectGuard HD is the ideal treatment for all low porous materials or for floors subject to heavy traffic, as it has all the water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-soiling properties needed to protect low porous floors in a single application. ProtectGuard HD acts against the main causes of degradation, such as atmospheric pollution, greasy soiling, water seepage, acid rain, and chewing gum, and its exceptional penetration and resistance properties make it the ideal protection for floors submitted to heavy duty. It is ideal for all porous and low porous materials, such as concrete, natural stone (limestone, travertine, quartzite), artificial stone, granite, etc. It is especially recommended for the protection of substrates subject to heavy traffic, such as parking zones, terraces, balconies, pool decks, pedestrian zones, staircases, etc. ProtectGuard HD can also be applied to walls and facades to acquire premium protection against graffiti.
ProtectGuard has established itself as the benchmark treatment for preventing degradation of porous materials (including concrete cement, and natural and synthetic stone). ProtectGuard's water-repellent properties enable it to prevent water penetration, and thus eradicate the negative effects caused by humidity such as water seepage, frost, saltpeter and moss. ProtectGuard's oil-repellent and anti-stain properties block the penetration of greasy stains, atmospheric pollution and prevent the penetration of ink and paint pigments, thus making it easier and faster to remove graffiti. ProtectGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free with low VOC content.