The HS1000 Rapid Roll is a versatile high speed door. This door uses a single-phase PLC control system and includes as standard
- Variable speed control
- Soft start soft stop
- User friendly touch screen operation
- adjustable hold open timers
There are a range different options including:
- Battery backup
- Different options for switching/operation.
- LH or RH motor configuration, along with a “corridor mount” in situations of restricted side space.
Technical Features Include:
- Uses a 900gsm or 1400gsm fire retardant Polyskin panel
- Uses strong column extrusions
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Maximum size of 36sq metres
- Can be made to span over 7m in width
- Optional flexible bottom rail for safety
- Can withstand wind speeds around 70-80km/h (opening width dependent)
- Various colour options
Activation and Safety Sensors
Our high speed doors can be fitted with a range of activation options including:
- Pushbuttons – mainly for pedestrian traffic.
- Pullcords – for either pedestrian or Forklift traffic.
- Induction Floor Loops – Working on a magnetic field, a great option for Forklifts, metal trolleys etc. Can be used in conjunction with pushbuttons. Requires floors be saw cut to insert induction loop cables.
- Remote Control – suitable for pedestrians or Forklifts, also good for restrictive entry.
- IR Motion Sensors – Suitable for all kinds of traffic. Special purpose sensors can be used which only operate if an object is determined as moving towards the door.
- PE Sensor – only used when requiring a very defined activation area.
- Swipe Cards – Client supplied cards can be connected to our doors
- Integration with machinery – Our doors can be integrated with machinery from e.g. conveyors and carwashes
Our doors are often fitted with two types of Activation. Furthermore, our operation systems can also be integrated with many existing security systems.
Designed for use with glass and timber, Dorma MUTO Comfort benefits from self-closing and integrated locking, a sleek mechanism that stays completely out of sight, plus a multiplicity of user-friendly options to create customized solutions. With Dorma MUTO, installing manual sliding door systems is quick and easy – all relevant functions can be adjusted from the front after mounting. Suitable for glass, wall and ceiling installations.
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action
- Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION
- Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch
- Status indicator allows connection to a facility management system
- Pass through a double-leaf door by moving just one of the two panels – thanks to the synchro function
- Safe use with laminated safety (LSG) and switchable glass
- Individual design: simulated satin stainless steel, white, silver and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request
Innovative access solutions that demonstrate how entrances can be opened and closed dependably, energy-efficiently and enabling barrier-free access. The range of automatic sliding doors allow relative design freedom and offer a complete system solution for your design.
Modern fine framed profiles combined with the Dorma ES 200 Automatic Sliding Door Operator to form a visually appealing complete door system with a variety of applications. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the Dorma ST FLEX invokes an inviting atmosphere.
In conjunction with other doors from the FLEX family (FLEX Green and FLEX SECURE) the system can be used to create a harmonious overall look.
- Designed by dormakaba to meet the requirements of EN16005 “Power operated pedestrian door sets. Safety in use, requirements and test methods”
- Fine frame profiles FLEX and FLEX Green provide elegant and slender design aesthetics
- The full range of performance functions for the Dorma ES 200 automatic sliding door operator (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Tailored sizes and bespoke manufactured to suit your project
- Installation ‘project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Projects Team
Field of Application
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on stores, shops, healthcare and education projects
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
The Kaba Argus HSB – M03 is an automated boarding pass control which facilitates self-boarding of passengers supervised by staff. The scanned boarding card provides airlines with the whereabouts of the passenger. The product features a number of different interfaces for connection to external systems according to the AEA standard.
- highest security level due to extended sensor system
- passenger luggage is also automatically detected
- ensures that only one person at a time is admitted
- safety sensors prevent users from being pinched or injured
- stainless steel satin finish
- entrance free after authorization with valid identification medium
- exit always closed
- high passenger flow rates simple operation
The TS 93 cam action door closer system provides a high-quality architectural solution for all project application requirements. The proven DORMA technology featuring the heart-shaped cam ensures exceptional ease of opening. The Contur design offers an even more impressive specification – thanks to:
- concealed fixings
- height-adjustable G-N slide channel
- delayed closing action as standard
- smoke detector integrated in the slide channel
- simple, fast installation
For more information visit the brochure section.
Using next generation technology and powered by DORMA’s 01 series high torque motor-gearbox offering superior performance, the 01 Series motor drive can operate door weights up to 1000kg. This impressive automatic sliding door operator is extremely versatile to suit the largest of door applications and architectural creativity. The 01 Series of Operator Models includes the EL 301, EL 301 Secure – Motor Gearbox/ Lock, EL 301 Telescopic – Framed Door, EL 301 Telescopic – Frameless Glass Door, EL 301 Breakout – Framed Door, EL 301 Breakout – Frameless Glass Door, AL 401, AL 501 and AL 1001, suited to a meet a range of conditions from hospitals and healthcare, government buildings, financial institutes, correctional facilities and law enforcement buildings to airport and transport hubs, shopping centres and hotels and convention centres. For a comprehensive list of product features visit the brochures section.