The HS1000 Rapid Roll is a versatile high speed door. This door uses a single-phase PLC control system and includes as standard
- Variable speed control
- Soft start soft stop
- User friendly touch screen operation
- adjustable hold open timers
There are a range different options including:
- Battery backup
- Different options for switching/operation.
- LH or RH motor configuration, along with a “corridor mount” in situations of restricted side space.
Technical Features Include:
- Uses a 900gsm or 1400gsm fire retardant Polyskin panel
- Uses strong column extrusions
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Maximum size of 36sq metres
- Can be made to span over 7m in width
- Optional flexible bottom rail for safety
- Can withstand wind speeds around 70-80km/h (opening width dependent)
- Various colour options
Activation and Safety Sensors
Our high speed doors can be fitted with a range of activation options including:
- Pushbuttons – mainly for pedestrian traffic.
- Pullcords – for either pedestrian or Forklift traffic.
- Induction Floor Loops – Working on a magnetic field, a great option for Forklifts, metal trolleys etc. Can be used in conjunction with pushbuttons. Requires floors be saw cut to insert induction loop cables.
- Remote Control – suitable for pedestrians or Forklifts, also good for restrictive entry.
- IR Motion Sensors – Suitable for all kinds of traffic. Special purpose sensors can be used which only operate if an object is determined as moving towards the door.
- PE Sensor – only used when requiring a very defined activation area.
- Swipe Cards – Client supplied cards can be connected to our doors
- Integration with machinery – Our doors can be integrated with machinery from e.g. conveyors and carwashes
Our doors are often fitted with two types of Activation. Furthermore, our operation systems can also be integrated with many existing security systems.
Designed for use with glass and timber, Dorma MUTO Comfort benefits from self-closing and integrated locking, a sleek mechanism that stays completely out of sight, plus a multiplicity of user-friendly options to create customized solutions. With Dorma MUTO, installing manual sliding door systems is quick and easy – all relevant functions can be adjusted from the front after mounting. Suitable for glass, wall and ceiling installations.
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action
- Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION
- Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch
- Status indicator allows connection to a facility management system
- Pass through a double-leaf door by moving just one of the two panels – thanks to the synchro function
- Safe use with laminated safety (LSG) and switchable glass
- Individual design: simulated satin stainless steel, white, silver and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request
Innovative access solutions that demonstrate how entrances can be opened and closed dependably, energy-efficiently and enabling barrier-free access. The range of automatic sliding doors allow relative design freedom and offer a complete system solution for your design.
Modern fine framed profiles combined with the Dorma ES 200 Automatic Sliding Door Operator to form a visually appealing complete door system with a variety of applications. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the Dorma ST FLEX invokes an inviting atmosphere.
In conjunction with other doors from the FLEX family (FLEX Green and FLEX SECURE) the system can be used to create a harmonious overall look.
- Designed by dormakaba to meet the requirements of EN16005 “Power operated pedestrian door sets. Safety in use, requirements and test methods”
- Fine frame profiles FLEX and FLEX Green provide elegant and slender design aesthetics
- The full range of performance functions for the Dorma ES 200 automatic sliding door operator (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Tailored sizes and bespoke manufactured to suit your project
- Installation ‘project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Projects Team
Field of Application
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on stores, shops, healthcare and education projects
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
The Kaba Argus HSB – M03 is an automated boarding pass control which facilitates self-boarding of passengers supervised by staff. The scanned boarding card provides airlines with the whereabouts of the passenger. The product features a number of different interfaces for connection to external systems according to the AEA standard.
- highest security level due to extended sensor system
- passenger luggage is also automatically detected
- ensures that only one person at a time is admitted
- safety sensors prevent users from being pinched or injured
- stainless steel satin finish
- entrance free after authorization with valid identification medium
- exit always closed
- high passenger flow rates simple operation
- Sliding doors are fitted with adjustable heavy duty roller systems for smooth operation. The rollers always glide easily and the powder coated finish is equally easy to look after.
- Wheelchair access is available with the Easyrider™ sill.
- Three types of interlocks are available depending on the wind load requirement.
- “A” Grade Safety glass as standard.
- 4mm thick glass to 18mm double glazed units for optimal thermal and energy efficiency applications.
- All glazing options are Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) rated, providing a wide range of energy efficient solutions.
- Acoustic solutions are available.
- Complies to Australian Standards – AS2047 and AS1288.
Stegbar’s new Alumiere range is a state-of-the-art suite of windows and doors that boasts a strong, bold profile. The range’s unique design incorporated a common mitred sash across all Alumiere windows, allowing the combination of any product within the suite to create a seamless and bespoke joinery look. The range includes Awning, Double-hung, Sliding, Stacking, Casement and Fixed Windows, as well as Stacking, Hinged and Sliding Doors and Screens.
The TS 93 cam action door closer system provides a high-quality architectural solution for all project application requirements. The proven DORMA technology featuring the heart-shaped cam ensures exceptional ease of opening. The Contur design offers an even more impressive specification – thanks to:
- concealed fixings
- height-adjustable G-N slide channel
- delayed closing action as standard
- smoke detector integrated in the slide channel
- simple, fast installation
For more information visit the brochure section.
Using next generation technology and powered by DORMA’s 01 series high torque motor-gearbox offering superior performance, the 01 Series motor drive can operate door weights up to 1000kg. This impressive automatic sliding door operator is extremely versatile to suit the largest of door applications and architectural creativity. The 01 Series of Operator Models includes the EL 301, EL 301 Secure – Motor Gearbox/ Lock, EL 301 Telescopic – Framed Door, EL 301 Telescopic – Frameless Glass Door, EL 301 Breakout – Framed Door, EL 301 Breakout – Frameless Glass Door, AL 401, AL 501 and AL 1001, suited to a meet a range of conditions from hospitals and healthcare, government buildings, financial institutes, correctional facilities and law enforcement buildings to airport and transport hubs, shopping centres and hotels and convention centres. For a comprehensive list of product features visit the brochures section.
The Statesman Aluminium Pivot front door creates a dramatic design statement for the façade of any home. The Statesman is light weight and combines this with a unique pivot hardware system, enabling the door to be rapidly hung and adjusted. While it’s contemporary appearance features clean, sleek lines. The door features wide chair rail design and various glass panel choices and is available in a wide choice of powder coat colours and anodised finishes.
- Available in sizes up to 1200mm in width
- Fully tested to N3 conditions – it has a water performance level superior to most other open in entry doors
- Energy efficient – with Low E and double glazing options available
- BAL40 Bushfire rating (BCA and AS3959)
- Single door maximum sash width 1200mm
- Single door maximum sash height 2400mm
- Flyscreens are available for this product
- Aluminium frames open in
- Internal adjustable pivots for a seamless look on the outside
- Self-draining sill
- Standard mortice lock
- Construction key option
- Multi-point lock
- Clear, translucent, laminated, tinted and Low E glass options
- Many configurations to choose from
- Available with single or double glazing
Maximising natural light penetration and allowing a seamless interior-exterior transition whilst consuming minimal floorspace, Reynaers sliding systems are ideal for residential applications.
With a wide range of options for manual and automatic operation, the versatile selection of aluminium-framed glazing is durable and secure, and can be specified to suit any project requirement. The system is available in a broad variety of colours and finishes, with optional surface treatments for the frame and glazing also available.
Vitrius Portavant sliding doors are the latest in all-glass sliding door technology, effortlessly combining sleek contemporary style with high functionality. System fit to suit the needs of every installation environment, the innovative range of glass hardware offers outstanding cost efficiency, with a competitive price and extended product life span.
The Portavant line is subdivided into three product families to suit sash widths of all dimensions, with all units featuring a cushioned auto-close and reliable exact trigger mechanism.
Combining sleek modern design with high functionality, the Gilgen SRM Circular sliding door enhances any building entrance. Featuring adjustable speed, the fully automated doors are compatible with either concave or convex installation, meaning that door leaves can be placed either inside or outside a building.
With a minimum radius of 1000mm, the up to 2500mm high sliding doors are suitable for corporate or commercial applications with high traffic. Doorways can work with clients to develop a door system that is circular, semi-circular, or merely a curved segment, tailoring the system to suit the needs of each project.
Gilgen’s modular door systems enable easy customisation to suit the specific requirements of any project. Available in an expansive range of materials, colours, thicknesses, finishes, and shapes, the versatile doors allow endless possibilities for design innovation.
Notable custom products include the Gilgen Media Door, which incorporates flatscreen displays into door leaves to transform ordinary doors into valuable communication tools. The Media Door is an effective advertising means suitable for installation at the point of entrance of corporate or commercial buildings.
For non-conventionally shaped installation sites and facade surfaces where sliding doors are desired, the prismatic sliding door is ideal. Using smaller door modules, the flexible system allows sliding doors to take paths that are curved or angular.
User safety and security is one of Doorways and Gilgen’s primary concerns, as reflected in their range of breakout doors. Looking and functioning like regular doors during day-to-day operation, the breakout sliding doors allow quick, easy, and safe escape in case of an emergency.
In the case of an incident requiring evacuation, the hinged sliding doors can be manually opened outwards, functioning as a conventional swing door and providing an alternative escape route. The breakout doors are particularly helpful in the event of panic, allowing use of the full width of an opening to accomodate both crowds and vehicles. Infills can be selected from a choice of plastic, aluminium, and wood, with insulating glass panels between 6 and 24mm thick also available.