Siteline doors are a unique combination of timber on the inside with an exterior of weatherproof durable aluminium. Giving you the warmth, beauty and energy efficiency of timber with all the benefits of weatherproof, low maintenance aluminium.
The style and durability of Siteline is available in a range of doors that includes hinged, bi-fold and sliding options.
Maximum Energy Efficiency
- Siteline windows and doors are thermally broken so there use is ideal for homes where minimising cold and heat transfer is a priority.
- The range of windows and doors are 6 star energy rated with your choice of double glazing or other energy efficient glass options.
- Bushfire certified for peace of mind – up to BAL 29.
Made To Suit All Homes
- The Siteline range is available in a broad variety of aluminium colours, with the opportunity to supply your own custom colour also available.
- Choice of Western Red Cedar or Auralast Solid Timber.
- Anodised or powder coated aluminium.
- The range of hardware consists of black, white and satin chrome.
- The opportunities in the configurations of Siteline windows are doors are endless, they can be specified to suit any project and which provides the opportunity to integrate with any architectural style.
Western Red Cedar
- Immensely valued for its distinctive appearance and natural resistance to decay, western red cedar is sourced from environmentally sustainable forests and is often the first timber of choice for many architects when it comes to windows and doors.
- Energy efficient
- Naturally resistant to termites
- Doesn’t warp
- Stunningly beautiful
The most space-efficient folding closures on the market, FC1 Folding Closures reflect Trellis Door's 18 years of experience in constructing quality security grilles and closures. Lightweight, attractive, and operable by users of all strength levels, the cost-efficient system uses a low friction, continuous hinge system to minimise moving parts and eliminate maintenance costs.
A sturdy aluminium construction is coupled with perforated aluminium panels or glass or polycarbonate panes to provide ideal security measures for any retail environment.
Paarhammer bi-fold doors are available with double or triple glazing and are designed to provide superior thermal values of up to 7.5 WERS energy stars and sound protection of up to 45dB through double rebated frames and unique seals.
Another feature is the tilt function that supplies good air circulation and the sophisticated multi-point locking system that provides outstanding security. No rattling and no drafts, and high energy efficiency with a low U-value from 1.1. By employing the latest energy saving technologies Paarhammer can achieve massive energy savings of up to 84%.
Our designs cover a multitude of configurations – inward or outward opening – up to 2.7m high and 10m wide, and are available in a range of timbers from sustainably grown forests as well as FSC certified timbers, factory finished in a colour of your choice.
Enjoy an indoor-outdoor lifestyle with our new recessed threshold.
Trying to bring adventurous architectural ideas to life?
Try Brio Bi-Fold Door Hardware.
Synonymous with superiority and excellence, the Australian-based Brio is focused on converting the conceptual thoughts of customers into exciting reality.
Whether you’re looking for architectural stainless steel grades, precision ball bearings or heavy walled hinges and aluminium track and channel systems, Brio has it all.
Bi-fold doors are a perfect way of dividing off rooms while being good-looking and space efficient. The Corinthian Doors range of Bi-Fold doors come complete with track and door fittings for trouble free installation. Some styles of this beautiful internal door system have the option of patterned glass panels.
Easy to install + Available in double or single openings + Space efficient + Comes complete with track and fittings
Variety of heights and widths available + Glass panel options include: Ant Frosted, blue wren, clear, chrystal leaf, K’burra Jewel, Translucent, Desert Sand, Rose Jewel, Obscure