Designers, suppliers and manufacturers of automatic doors, sliding doors, bi-fold, garage doors, plus door hardware and accessories including handles, door stops, locks, hinges, sliding rails, screens, grilles for commercial, residential, industrial applications.
The HS1000 Rapid Roll is a versatile high speed door. This door uses a single-phase PLC control system and includes as standard
- Variable speed control
- Soft start soft stop
- User friendly touch screen operation
- adjustable hold open timers
There are a range different options including:
- Battery backup
- Different options for switching/operation.
- LH or RH motor configuration, along with a “corridor mount” in situations of restricted side space.
Technical Features Include:
- Uses a 900gsm or 1400gsm fire retardant Polyskin panel
- Uses strong column extrusions
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Maximum size of 36sq metres
- Can be made to span over 7m in width
- Optional flexible bottom rail for safety
- Can withstand wind speeds around 70-80km/h (opening width dependent)
- Various colour options
Activation and Safety Sensors
Our high speed doors can be fitted with a range of activation options including:
- Pushbuttons – mainly for pedestrian traffic.
- Pullcords – for either pedestrian or Forklift traffic.
- Induction Floor Loops – Working on a magnetic field, a great option for Forklifts, metal trolleys etc. Can be used in conjunction with pushbuttons. Requires floors be saw cut to insert induction loop cables.
- Remote Control – suitable for pedestrians or Forklifts, also good for restrictive entry.
- IR Motion Sensors – Suitable for all kinds of traffic. Special purpose sensors can be used which only operate if an object is determined as moving towards the door.
- PE Sensor – only used when requiring a very defined activation area.
- Swipe Cards – Client supplied cards can be connected to our doors
- Integration with machinery – Our doors can be integrated with machinery from e.g. conveyors and carwashes
Our doors are often fitted with two types of Activation. Furthermore, our operation systems can also be integrated with many existing security systems.
The TRAFFIC DOOR by The Australian Trellis Door Co. is a custom-made, high impact heavy-duty door.
Traffic doors provide a barrier between two areas. They are designed to be opened by impact. They can close automatically from either direction. They open from either direction as they are impacted by trolleys, pallet jacks, forklifts etc. They can span 3000mm high by 2500mm wide, and can be made as either single or double doors.
Traffic doors speed up the movement of people and stock between parts of a building as they avoid the need to stop, open, move through and manually close like traditional door types. After passing through, the door automatically swings closed.
Traffic Doors are popular for:
- Commercial kitchens
- Retail stores
- Clinical production areas.
- Between the office and store room or warehouse
- Food preparation area to cold storage area
- Between customer seating areas and the kitchen
- Windows in standard double glazed with clear polycarbonate
- Optional stainless steel or polyethylene kick plates
- Option of spring bumpers in black, yellow, grey or kick plates.
- Removable perimeter gasket
Material of door panel/surface:
- 40mm panel
- Strong 2mm ABS surface filled with PU foam for insulation.
- Optional colour range
- 20mm panel in marine ply
Rubber gaskets are installed between the door and jamb, as well as in the centre, ensuring seal around doors.
These doors come with an optional adjustable spring system allowing 180 degree swing with automatic close. Alternatively for the 20mm panels, a V-cam hinge system can be supplied, with swing 180° or optional 270° swing.
The next generation in the Lockwood Panic Exit Device range, the FLUID Series provides for the fundamental means of escape whilst offering a completely unique locking mechanism and design aesthetic. With this type of unique innovation, ASSA ABLOY continues to evolve in standardising the market. The Lockwood FLUID Exit Device range combines ergonomics and performance with a completely new type of axis mechanism and high security bolt system.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Bolt
- High level of resistance. Up to 500kg to each latching point.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Auxiliary bolt activation from 1mm
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully tested on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1-2005. Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Conforms to the standards as setout in CE EN1125 -2008.
The Lockwood range of legally protected keying platforms now includes GEN6T®, an evolution of Lockwood’s proven Generation Six platform. GEN6T® uses the patent protected T Pin, giving legal protection to your restricted key system and offering security with the ablity to control your keys.
Features and Specifications
- Nickel silver keys for strength
- Economical restricted keying platform for key control
- Lockwood proven design and manufacturing quality
- Colour coded inserts for key identification
Legal Key Control
Key control is fundamental to the security of your building. Legal protection has been afforded to the GEN6T® keying platform in the form of patents in a
number of countries including Australia and New Zealand.
Serviced Level System
GEN6T® Serviced Level Systems are initially assembled by ASSA ABLOY Australia Pty Ltd. Once the system has been supplied, the system records are available to be transferred to an approved GEN6T®Authorised Service Centre.
GEN6T® Authorised Service Centres
The use of a GEN6T® Authorised Service Centre allows local servicing of your key system for day to day requirements. Each system is registered and signatory control applies to additional key requirements.
Identification of Keys
With a distinctive key head shape, individual keys within a master key system can be easily recognised through the use of colour coded inserts. There are a total of twelve colours to choose from.
The Lockwood Nero® Collection provides a sensuous quality that complements contemporary decor; adding a defining design element to any space.
The collection features a selection of popular Lockwood residential and semi-commercial products in an elegant matt black finish.
- Lockwood Nexion Mechanical Entrance Lockset
- Lockwood 143 Entrance Handle
- Lockwood Paradigm 005 Double Cylinder Deadbolt
- Lockwood Velocity® Series Large Rose Element Leversets
- Lockwood Velocity® Series Small Rose Element Leversets
- Lockwood Cavity Sliding Door Lock
- Lockwood Flush Pull
- Lockwood 724 Series Slide Arm Door Closer
Lockwood’s new AS1428.1 compliant leverset features a right angle return of 20mm length and good clearance from the door to prevent fingers slipping off during use. A push button on the interior side lever of the Exterior and Privacy Sets allows a single action egress function. This leverset is designed to enable positive grip and is suitable for door thickness of 35mm to 45mm.
Features and Specifications
- Available in Exterior, Privacy, Passage, Single Dummy, Storeroom, Classroom, Glass Door and Lever/Knob Combination sets
- Supplied with a standard “PD” type cylinder keyed to C4 profile with two keys
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
RESTRICTED SPECIAL KEYING
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
STANDARDS AND COMPLIANCE
Lockwood’s Enable Range Locksets have been successfully tested up to 2 hours (depending on type of doorsets) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian
Standard AS 1905.1-2015, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Backset: 60 to 70mm adjustable backset latch
Door Thickness: Door Thickness 35 to 45mm
Finishes: Satin Chrome Brushed (SC)
Handing: Non handed
Latch: 13mm projection
Materials: High purity zinc alloy. Concealed fixing screws
Aperio provides end users with a simple, intelligent way to upgrade the controllability and security level of their premises. The heart of Aperio is a short distance wireless communication protocol; designed to link an online electronic access control system with an Aperio enabled mechanical lock.
Affordable online door control of internal doors
- Few components
- Very easy installation
- No changes to existing access control installation
Extends existing access control system
- Connects over standard interface
- No separate management software – uses existing access control system management software
- No change of cards
Enhances security for internal doors
- Eliminates key management issues
- Authorization changes in real time
- Encrypted communication
- Audit trails and time zones through existing system
The Lockwood 2616 CAM Action Door Closer is a premium, high-quality door closing device. When opening a door fitted with a Lockwood 2616 CAM Action Door Closer, the force required is less than that of a rack and pinion type door loser and continues to decrease through the opening arc.
This aesthetically appealing, narrow profile CAM Action Door Closer is suited for public and commercial applications where children, the elderly and the disabled are likely to be using the door. The Lockwood 2616 is light to open, but its adjustable closing force is high enough for heavy duty applications. One model (2616)
covers right hand and left hand applications, pull side/ push side applications and also features an adjustable arm height.
The 2616 has a very high efficiency of 70% – 80%
The Cencon ATM Cash Vault Security System from Kaba Mas is designed to combat insider theft from ATMs through the combined use of lock hardware, systems software and Smart Keys™. Cencon offers total access control and accountability with its One Time Combination™ feature.
The One Time Combination is dispatched from a central location and cannot be reused at a later date, thus eliminating temptation.
Unique software allows you to control and monitor tens, hundreds, even thousands of locks located anywhere in the world – from one central location.
Cencon is a revolutionary and cost-effective solution to today’s most serious security challenges.
Designed for use with glass and timber, Dorma MUTO Comfort benefits from self-closing and integrated locking, a sleek mechanism that stays completely out of sight, plus a multiplicity of user-friendly options to create customized solutions. With Dorma MUTO, installing manual sliding door systems is quick and easy – all relevant functions can be adjusted from the front after mounting. Suitable for glass, wall and ceiling installations.
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action
- Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION
- Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch
- Status indicator allows connection to a facility management system
- Pass through a double-leaf door by moving just one of the two panels – thanks to the synchro function
- Safe use with laminated safety (LSG) and switchable glass
- Individual design: simulated satin stainless steel, white, silver and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request
Innovative access solutions that demonstrate how entrances can be opened and closed dependably, energy-efficiently and enabling barrier-free access. The range of automatic sliding doors allow relative design freedom and offer a complete system solution for your design.
Modern fine framed profiles combined with the Dorma ES 200 Automatic Sliding Door Operator to form a visually appealing complete door system with a variety of applications. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the Dorma ST FLEX invokes an inviting atmosphere.
In conjunction with other doors from the FLEX family (FLEX Green and FLEX SECURE) the system can be used to create a harmonious overall look.
- Designed by dormakaba to meet the requirements of EN16005 “Power operated pedestrian door sets. Safety in use, requirements and test methods”
- Fine frame profiles FLEX and FLEX Green provide elegant and slender design aesthetics
- The full range of performance functions for the Dorma ES 200 automatic sliding door operator (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Tailored sizes and bespoke manufactured to suit your project
- Installation ‘project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Projects Team
Field of Application
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on stores, shops, healthcare and education projects
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
The Kaba Argus HSB – M03 is an automated boarding pass control which facilitates self-boarding of passengers supervised by staff. The scanned boarding card provides airlines with the whereabouts of the passenger. The product features a number of different interfaces for connection to external systems according to the AEA standard.
- highest security level due to extended sensor system
- passenger luggage is also automatically detected
- ensures that only one person at a time is admitted
- safety sensors prevent users from being pinched or injured
- stainless steel satin finish
- entrance free after authorization with valid identification medium
- exit always closed
- high passenger flow rates simple operation
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
- Available in rim with latch, mortise, and surface or concealed vertical rod with bolts
- Fire and panic-rated versions
- Wide or narrow stile devices
- Motorized and solenoid driven electronic bolt retraction options
- Anti-microbial coatings available
- Heavy duty cast chassis
- Wide range of external trims
- Battery powered and direct wired alarmed devices
- Controlled delayed egress available
- Removable mullions in aluminum or steel
The TS 93 cam action door closer system provides a high-quality architectural solution for all project application requirements, featuring the Dorma heart-shaped cam to ensure exceptional ease of opening.
- Perfect solution for all applications
- Door widths up to 1250 mm / 1600 mm
- With adjustable power size, “”thinking”” backcheck and delayed action
- Suitable for all fixing positions
- Modular system
- For single- and double-leaf door