Soundlag is a high-performance composite acoustic lagging product consisting of a reinforced aluminium foil faced, mass loaded flexible vinyl noise barrier bonded to a decoupling layer. The product was developed to reduce noise break-out from pipes, valves, fan housings and ductwork in commercial, industrial and domestic buildings.
The unique construction of Soundlag gives the dual benefits of a noise barrier and a noise absorber. The highly dense and flexible mass layer provides excellent sound reduction properties, whilst the decoupling layer breaks the vibration path between the substrate and the mass barrier, thus allowing the vinyl external wrap to remain flexible and thereby optimise its performance. The external foil facing offers a fire resistant covering and an excellent surface to join adjacent sheets.
Proven over 20 years success
- Excellent acoustic performance: 25dB(A) noise reduction
- Maximises noise control by providing high sound absorption (reverberation control) and superior transmission loss
- Excellent flame resistance
- Long useful life
- Easy to cut
- Easy to install
Areas of Use:
- Hydraulic and waste pipes in all locations
- Air-conditioning ducting and shrouds
- Compressor wraps
- Spa motor wraps