PALOPAQUE is a flat UV-stabilised PVC sheet that is easily formed and fabricated, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications.
PALOPAQUE makes an excellent printing substrate for the advertising and signage industries and is suitable for digital or traditional printing. Breakthrough HYG technology adds active sanitation action for hospitals, clinics and laboratories. With excellent chemical resistance, high impact strength, and a high fire rating, PALOPAQUE will stand the test of time.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High impact strength
- Easily fabricated and formed
- High fire rating: self-extinguishing
- Glossy, Matt Hair-Cell or surfaces
- High electrical and thermal insulation
- Easily fabricated
- Available as a complete cladding system
- PALOPAQUE HYG: Active hygiene
- PALOPAQUE SF: Low static charge
- Wall cladding
- Advertising and signage
- Applications in chemical plants
- Sterile surfaces
- Air ducts
EcoWall is one of the most durable, high impact and versatile types of panel available. The possibility of both vertical and horizontal express jointing lends flexibility to the pattern of your choice. Whether a modern architecturally designed home or a large commercial project, the decorative applications are unlimited.
EcoWall is an ideal choice when facing lightweight constraints. It complies with the requirements set by the External Hardboard in AS/NZS 1859.4: it is a strong and robust product, yet lightweight and the large size panels make installation quick and easy.
EcoWall durability makes it the best choice for:
- Wall and façade linings
- Exhibition buildings, sports facilities and entertainment centre’s linings
- School halls
- Decorative linings in homes and commercial premises
Weathertex can be used internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
ECOWALL SMOOTH SIZES
- 3660 x 1220mm
- 2745 x 1220mm
- 2440 x 1220mm
- 1220 x 1220mm
- 1220 x 915mm
- Thickness: 9.5mm
Weathertex Classic Weatherboards are truly an Australian classic.
Choose Smooth or Ruff-Sawn surface finishes to create a clean, smart-looking home. Weathertex Weatherboards are designed to blend beautifully with alternate building materials such as brick, render, stone and, of course, Weathertex Architectural Panels, providing limitless design and decorative solutions and applications.
Weathertex will complete your home with a high quality, highly durable and low maintenance product. Weathertex can be used internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
Weathertex Classic Weatherboards are 3660mm in length and 9.5mm thickness.
Available in various profiles: Classic Smooth 200mm or 300mm width Classic Ruff-Sawn 200mm or 300mm width Classic Rusticated Smooth 200mm width
Translucent yet incredibly Rigid! Clear-PEP Core Panels offer a unique combination of aesthetically pleasing effects and a geometry that offers a lightweight yet incredibly strong panel with compressive strength. Available for UV grades for outdoors and non-UV grades for indoors. Finishes include clear, colour or satin finish as well as customised finishes for projects. Applications are endless from architecture, furniture, noise reduction, decor, awnings, point of sale and lighting.
Clear-PEP® UV PC Colour
Clear-PEP® UV PC colour is a translucent and UV protected panel for design and building applications.
Clear PEP® UV Satin
Clear PEP® UV Satin is characterised by a unique light scattering geometry and subtle surface colours. The acrylic satin surfaces do not show any fingerprints or incidental scratches.
Clear PEP® UV PC Stage
Clear PEP® UV PC Stage is characterised by an anti slip surface, scratch resistance, translucent optic and high load bearing capacity. This material is easy to handle and exceptionally lightweight.
Clear-PEP® UV PC Transparent
Clear-PEP® UV PC Transparent and clear-PEP® PC Transparent are both aesthetically pleasing, high-tech composites which offers unique alternatives in many applications with uses in the architectural field, both indoors and outdoors.
Due to the unique geometry of the PEP core these panels are lightweight and yet provide an excellent combination of high rigidity, compressive strength and noise reduction qualities. Clear PEP® panels are environmentally friendly, inert and fully recyclable as well as energy efficient in production and handling. The surfaces includes UV grades as well as non UV grades.
Pro-Fit® Modera™ Ledgestone.
Our Modera Pro-Fit® collection offers a practical way to achieve a tailored ledgestone look with small-scale, low relief stones. It's quick and easy to install because it isn't applied one stone at a time. Instead, the primary building blocks are groups of small stones meticulously bundled together to form modular components of equal height.
Modera Pro-Fit® products also feature the patented Cultured Stone® cladding interlocking mortar groove for secure adhesion without grouted joints.
The new Morada brick collection from PGH delivers stunning finishes to modern buildings. Formed in Spain using ultra fine clay, this premium range delivers clean lines and a matte, porcelain-like finish.
Providing architects and builders with versatility, Morada includes a designer colour palette in three sizes, from Standard and Splits to the long, sleek look of the Linear shape. The epitome of modern European style, Morada is a fresh, colour through brick for sleek, sophisticated and creative projects.
* Standard size available from September. Allow 8-10 weeks for major orders.
Wall cladding made from COLORBOND® steel adds another dimension to your home. Whether as a beautiful, long lasting exterior facade or as feature walling on the inside, it creates depth and texture.
Available in 22 attractive colours inspired by the colours of Australia, COLORBOND® steel wall cladding also delivers a lot of practical benefits. It is easy to maintain, long lasting, lightweight and extremely durable; resisting chipping, flaking and blistering.
Weather tight and secure (when installed to Manufacturer’s specifications), COLORBOND® steel walling is available from an extensive network of suppliers. To find out more about using COLORBOND® steel wall cladding on your home, please contact us or use our business finder to find a local supplier.
With this kind of OSD system, you won't need a traditional (and usually expensive) one. Landscape Tanks offers a simple, attractive cost effective solution and is popular.
– No need for a traditional OSD system
– Huge savings and WOW factor by turning it into a feature of the house
– Incorporate the OSD system into a retaining wall, pool surround or front fence.
– No footings required for simple and fast installation.
– Pre-engineered (empty) as structural retaining walls and front fences.
– Tanks come with their own engineering drawings for further savings.
– Above or below ground systems available.
– HED tank and trash/silt pit units available as required.
– Very high grade concrete (50 mpa) to last a lifetime.
– Planter top standard for growing plants and shrubs on top of the water tank underneath.
– Modular for endless storage capacity – joined together with cast in “O” ring rubber seals.
– Ideal for when space is limited and when customers don't want to put their OSD systems underground.
Imagine having your retaining wall store rainwater and be a feature for your property. There are many options and features for landscape tanks, such as featuring a planter box on top of the water tanks for growing plants or herbs.
- Stunning appearance – to add the WOW factor to your home
- Great pricing – more than competitive to a normal concrete block retaining wall
- High grade (50mpa) concrete to last a lifetime
- Long lasting, durable, reliable, will look good from the first day it is installed
- The planter top is not limited to just growing plants
- No footings required for big savings
- Pre-engineered for cost savings
- May be painted, rendered to suit any decor
- Australian made and owned – patented
- Delivery usually tanks an hour or two and will deliver an instant retaining wall, which can be backfilled immediately if required
- Plumbing is the same as a normal rainwater tank. The tanks are joined together using an inbuilt patented “O” ring rubber seal system and A PVC pipe is simply inserted between the tanks during installation for a watertight seal
- The Landscape Tanks may be located anywhere around the property in any configuration
As Beautiful as it Is Durable and Guaranteed to Perform – That’s Iron Ash
IRON ASH uses innovative technology to combine a transparent combination of water-based additives deep into the core of GOODWOOD Victorian Ash. Treated to H3 classification, IRON ASH can be used externally in partnership with GOODWOOD Victorian Ash to allow continuous flow of timber design from inside to out. IRON ASH is a great choice to finish any project. It can be easily cut, stained and painted on site. The IRON ASH range offers an affordable timber choice that is stable and readily available.
Click here for more information.
Just like all profiles and products Fielders offer, the range of walling and cladding profiles provide quality solutions to design requirements. Fielders walling range encompasses profiles both suitable for roofing and walling applications as well as specialised roofing and cladding profiles for a variety of structure types.
BGC Nuline™ Plus is a weatherboard-style cladding system. With its perfect join and a seductive look that echoes real timber, Nuline™ Plus is the natural evolution of the ever-popular Nuline™ weatherboard. The Nuline™ Plus tongue-&-groove fitting will deliver seamlessly consistent joins throughout your project. With its slight bevel on the rear of the plank allowing a 25mm bearing face on the stud, you’ll find fixing and nailing exceptionally easy.
In its appealing looks and its easy installation, the design of BGC Duraplank™ evokes traditional weatherboards. Duraplank™ won't decay, rot or become damaged by white ants, and it's non-combustible. Beautifully attractive – you've the option of a smooth finish, a woodgrain or a rustic texture for an authentic weatherboard look – Duraplank™ also has the strength to withstand the rigours of family life.
The Wall&decò Outdoor Unconventional Textures (OUT) System of fabrics is a robust, vibrant collection of heavy duty wall papers suitable for external use. Encompassing a high-strength adhesive, a durable exterior-grade technical fabric, and unique finishing treatment, OUT is a revolutionary exterior wallpaper yet unrivalled on the market.
Suitable for application to flat facades, the unique wallpaper system allows large scale photographic reproductions and graphic designs to define the character of a building from the first glance. Wallpapers in the OUT series have enjoyed wide use in hotel and restaurant applications, and are also appropriate for smaller scale pavilions and residential projects.
The specially treated system is designed to withstand UV rays and all manner of weather conditions, ensuring that designs remain as bold and eye-catching as the first day of their installation.