PALOPAQUE is a flat UV-stabilised PVC sheet that is easily formed and fabricated, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications.
PALOPAQUE makes an excellent printing substrate for the advertising and signage industries and is suitable for digital or traditional printing. Breakthrough HYG technology adds active sanitation action for hospitals, clinics and laboratories. With excellent chemical resistance, high impact strength, and a high fire rating, PALOPAQUE will stand the test of time.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High impact strength
- Easily fabricated and formed
- High fire rating: self-extinguishing
- Glossy, Matt Hair-Cell or surfaces
- High electrical and thermal insulation
- Easily fabricated
- Available as a complete cladding system
- PALOPAQUE HYG: Active hygiene
- PALOPAQUE SF: Low static charge
- Wall cladding
- Advertising and signage
- Applications in chemical plants
- Sterile surfaces
- Air ducts
Reapor was developed to maximise noise energy absorption, and resolves issues of fire, weather aging and contamination damage.
Reapor uses recycled glass as its core component, and by nature is sensitive to the environment. During manufacturing, the glass is processed to form expanded granules. Each granule acts as an acoustic absorber in its own right.
Through a heating process the granules are fused together to form a homogenous panel which creates a highly efficient acoustic absorber. This process removes the need for binders leaving the product free from out-gassing, developing smoke in a fire and breakdown through binder failure, giving the product the highest non-combustible fire rating.
Reapor has a wide range of applications where effective noise reduction is required in outdoor applications or indoor areas of high humidity or fire concerns. Its natural resistance to moisture ensures it will not significantly retain or absorb moisture, unlike traditional porous or open-cell materials.
Reapor panels are bonded using adhesive or mechanically fixed depending on the application and substrate. The panels can be machined and processed using standard wood working equipment and dust protection. Reapor panels can be easily painted with water-based paint, rendered for a seamless finish or routed to provide varying texture and shadowing effects.
EcoWall is one of the most durable, high impact and versatile types of panel available. The possibility of both vertical and horizontal express jointing lends flexibility to the pattern of your choice. Whether a modern architecturally designed home or a large commercial project, the decorative applications are unlimited.
EcoWall is an ideal choice when facing lightweight constraints. It complies with the requirements set by the External Hardboard in AS/NZS 1859.4: it is a strong and robust product, yet lightweight and the large size panels make installation quick and easy.
EcoWall durability makes it the best choice for:
- Wall and façade linings
- Exhibition buildings, sports facilities and entertainment centre’s linings
- School halls
- Decorative linings in homes and commercial premises
Weathertex can be used internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
ECOWALL SMOOTH SIZES
- 3660 x 1220mm
- 2745 x 1220mm
- 2440 x 1220mm
- 1220 x 1220mm
- 1220 x 915mm
- Thickness: 9.5mm
Weathertex Classic Weatherboards are truly an Australian classic.
Choose Smooth or Ruff-Sawn surface finishes to create a clean, smart-looking home. Weathertex Weatherboards are designed to blend beautifully with alternate building materials such as brick, render, stone and, of course, Weathertex Architectural Panels, providing limitless design and decorative solutions and applications.
Weathertex will complete your home with a high quality, highly durable and low maintenance product. Weathertex can be used internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
Weathertex Classic Weatherboards are 3660mm in length and 9.5mm thickness.
Available in various profiles: Classic Smooth 200mm or 300mm width Classic Ruff-Sawn 200mm or 300mm width Classic Rusticated Smooth 200mm width
Translucent yet incredibly Rigid! Clear-PEP Core Panels offer a unique combination of aesthetically pleasing effects and a geometry that offers a lightweight yet incredibly strong panel with compressive strength. Available for UV grades for outdoors and non-UV grades for indoors. Finishes include clear, colour or satin finish as well as customised finishes for projects. Applications are endless from architecture, furniture, noise reduction, decor, awnings, point of sale and lighting.
Clear-PEP® UV PC Colour
Clear-PEP® UV PC colour is a translucent and UV protected panel for design and building applications.
Clear PEP® UV Satin
Clear PEP® UV Satin is characterised by a unique light scattering geometry and subtle surface colours. The acrylic satin surfaces do not show any fingerprints or incidental scratches.
Clear PEP® UV PC Stage
Clear PEP® UV PC Stage is characterised by an anti slip surface, scratch resistance, translucent optic and high load bearing capacity. This material is easy to handle and exceptionally lightweight.
Clear-PEP® UV PC Transparent
Clear-PEP® UV PC Transparent and clear-PEP® PC Transparent are both aesthetically pleasing, high-tech composites which offers unique alternatives in many applications with uses in the architectural field, both indoors and outdoors.
Due to the unique geometry of the PEP core these panels are lightweight and yet provide an excellent combination of high rigidity, compressive strength and noise reduction qualities. Clear PEP® panels are environmentally friendly, inert and fully recyclable as well as energy efficient in production and handling. The surfaces includes UV grades as well as non UV grades.
Dorma MUNDUS patch fittings offer unique and inspiring design combined with simple, fast installation.
The Dorma MUNDUS patch fittings are striking in appearance thanks to their elegant shape with straight edges and radiused corners, and no visible fixings to disrupt their smooth surface. Suitable for a range of glass thicknesses without the need to change gaskets.
Visually and technically advanced, the Dorma MUNDUS range supports 24 standard systems as well as toughened glass constructions of almost any conceivable design.
- Clear design, no visible fixings
- Wide range of finishes, colors and materials
- Fast installation, adjustment even when mounted
- Always fits – adjusts to different glass thicknesses without the need to change gaskets
- Suitable for laminated safety glass employing the established Dorma Clamp & Glue technology for high demands on quality and safety
- Easy to retrofit and integrate in existing systems – patch fittings and locks can be readily replaced by Dorma MUNDUS components
A new generation of Façade systems: Innovative, flexible and effective
AGROB BUCHTAL’s bracket-mounted, rear ventilated façades are highly efficient through rapid installation, variable mounting systems and self-cleaning with its HT ceramic material. As one of only a few tile manufacturers world-wide, AGROB has been operating in the sector of curtain-type, rear-ventilated facades for decades.
Agrob Buchtals’s bracket-mounted, rear ventilated façades are highly efficient through rapid installation and variable mounting systems. The product families KeraTwin and KerAion offer innumerable design possibilities in a variety of glazed and unglazed styles.
Key benefits of AGROB Facades:
- Improved insulation and acoustics
- Building protection from rain and moisture
- Lower CO₂emissions
- Cleaner air, HT technology decomposes exhaust fumes
- Easy Maintenance, ability to access building membrane or replace sections
- Rapid installation
- Low cleaning costs, due to HT self-cleaning technology
- Enhancing the status of existing buildings through renovation
For future details visit www.ceramicsolutions.com.au/agrob
Pro-Fit® Modera™ Ledgestone.
Our Modera Pro-Fit® collection offers a practical way to achieve a tailored ledgestone look with small-scale, low relief stones. It's quick and easy to install because it isn't applied one stone at a time. Instead, the primary building blocks are groups of small stones meticulously bundled together to form modular components of equal height.
Modera Pro-Fit® products also feature the patented Cultured Stone® cladding interlocking mortar groove for secure adhesion without grouted joints.
The new Morada brick collection from PGH delivers stunning finishes to modern buildings. Formed in Spain using ultra fine clay, this premium range delivers clean lines and a matte, porcelain-like finish.
Providing architects and builders with versatility, Morada includes a designer colour palette in three sizes, from Standard and Splits to the long, sleek look of the Linear shape. The epitome of modern European style, Morada is a fresh, colour through brick for sleek, sophisticated and creative projects.
* Standard size available from September. Allow 8-10 weeks for major orders.
The Envy Pivot Shower leaves little to be desired. Designed for custom installation and flexibility, it can give a touch of sophistication to almost any shower space. Your showers will be nothing short of luxurious whether you opt for our ultra stylish frameless door or a partially or fully framed enclosure. Whatever your budget, install an Envy Pivot Shower and you can be sure its sleek good looks will be the envy of your friends.
Features & Benefits
-Fully framed & semi-frameless options
-An extensive range of configurations
-Narrow frame suits mounting over a bath or narrow hob
-High quality stainless steel components
-Powder coated & Anodised finishes
-90° and 135° Return Configurations
-Full height, dog leg and dog leg (with infill) return options
-Adjustable Corner Post (Fully Framed Showers) to angle return panels
-Sill-less option for selected showers (wheelchair access)
-Product commonality with the Envy Sliding Shower.
- Sliding doors are fitted with adjustable heavy duty roller systems for smooth operation. The rollers always glide easily and the powder coated finish is equally easy to look after.
- Wheelchair access is available with the Easyrider™ sill.
- Three types of interlocks are available depending on the wind load requirement.
- “A” Grade Safety glass as standard.
- 4mm thick glass to 18mm double glazed units for optimal thermal and energy efficiency applications.
- All glazing options are Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) rated, providing a wide range of energy efficient solutions.
- Acoustic solutions are available.
- Complies to Australian Standards – AS2047 and AS1288.
These days it is possible to put a giant media screen on the side of a building while at the same time letting sufficient light into the building interior to provide an acceptable view of the outside World.
The best proof you can get is at Melbourne’s prestigious Emporium shopping centre where Ci enabled the Buchan group to fulfill their dream of providing a light filled food court inside the centre while advertising revenue was being generated on the outside. Diners can see clearly through a giant LED display that from the pavement below is filled with a colourful moving image.
With Emporium, Ci saved the building owner considerable money and provided a demonstrably better product at the same time. When it comes to light transparent media facades, no other company in Australia is as well equipped to help you.
Ci is an unrivalled architectural resource for large format LED display, whether indoor or outdoor. Achievements include Australia’s best stadium perimeter LED (MCG/Etihad), best light transparent media façade (Emporium), first giant interactive LED wall (QUT) and Australia’s most impressive shopping centre LED examples, whether indoor or outdoor. Very soon Ci will also complete Australia’s two most exciting Civic LED projects. There is no company in the country better qualified.
LED display offers many traps for the unwary but Ci can provide you with the technical knowhow necessary to ensure you get the right product specified for your project. Ci offers every LED display category imaginable, from screens seen up close to roof top giants, from ceiling LED to flexible wall LED, from boardroom screens through to the most exciting lobby installations in Australia. Ci can supply, install and support on an ongoing basis all leading brands of LED and are considered to be the best implementation partner available. Advice is given freely to designers to ensure better-informed decisions are made.
Wall cladding made from COLORBOND® steel adds another dimension to your home. Whether as a beautiful, long lasting exterior facade or as feature walling on the inside, it creates depth and texture.
Available in 22 attractive colours inspired by the colours of Australia, COLORBOND® steel wall cladding also delivers a lot of practical benefits. It is easy to maintain, long lasting, lightweight and extremely durable; resisting chipping, flaking and blistering.
Weather tight and secure (when installed to Manufacturer’s specifications), COLORBOND® steel walling is available from an extensive network of suppliers. To find out more about using COLORBOND® steel wall cladding on your home, please contact us or use our business finder to find a local supplier.
With this kind of OSD system, you won't need a traditional (and usually expensive) one. Landscape Tanks offers a simple, attractive cost effective solution and is popular.
– No need for a traditional OSD system
– Huge savings and WOW factor by turning it into a feature of the house
– Incorporate the OSD system into a retaining wall, pool surround or front fence.
– No footings required for simple and fast installation.
– Pre-engineered (empty) as structural retaining walls and front fences.
– Tanks come with their own engineering drawings for further savings.
– Above or below ground systems available.
– HED tank and trash/silt pit units available as required.
– Very high grade concrete (50 mpa) to last a lifetime.
– Planter top standard for growing plants and shrubs on top of the water tank underneath.
– Modular for endless storage capacity – joined together with cast in “O” ring rubber seals.
– Ideal for when space is limited and when customers don't want to put their OSD systems underground.
Imagine having your retaining wall store rainwater and be a feature for your property. There are many options and features for landscape tanks, such as featuring a planter box on top of the water tanks for growing plants or herbs.
- Stunning appearance – to add the WOW factor to your home
- Great pricing – more than competitive to a normal concrete block retaining wall
- High grade (50mpa) concrete to last a lifetime
- Long lasting, durable, reliable, will look good from the first day it is installed
- The planter top is not limited to just growing plants
- No footings required for big savings
- Pre-engineered for cost savings
- May be painted, rendered to suit any decor
- Australian made and owned – patented
- Delivery usually tanks an hour or two and will deliver an instant retaining wall, which can be backfilled immediately if required
- Plumbing is the same as a normal rainwater tank. The tanks are joined together using an inbuilt patented “O” ring rubber seal system and A PVC pipe is simply inserted between the tanks during installation for a watertight seal
- The Landscape Tanks may be located anywhere around the property in any configuration