The next generation in the Lockwood Panic Exit Device range, the FLUID Series provides for the fundamental means of escape whilst offering a completely unique locking mechanism and design aesthetic. With this type of unique innovation, ASSA ABLOY continues to evolve in standardising the market. The Lockwood FLUID Exit Device range combines ergonomics and performance with a completely new type of axis mechanism and high security bolt system.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Bolt
- High level of resistance. Up to 500kg to each latching point.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Auxiliary bolt activation from 1mm
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully tested on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1-2005. Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Conforms to the standards as setout in CE EN1125 -2008.
Palshield bullet resistant panel
Palshield™ is a clear and bulletproof glazing ideal for a variety of security needs. Due to its layered structure, the panel withstands both physical attack and multi-shot assault, absorbing the entire impact energy without shattering or spalling. An additional abrasion resistant coating gives PALSHIELD 318 long life service, making it ideal for applications in public areas.
Main benefits of Palshield:
- Shatter proof
- Abrasion resistant surface
- Compiles with carious ballistic standards
- Low weight, neatly half the weight of glass equivalent
- Clear for good optics
- Also available in clear, bronze and grey
Typical applications include:
- Security glazing in banks and government facilities
- Public institutions
- Petrol stations and convenience stores
- Drive-up windows
- Train/bus glazing
- Ticket booths and kiosks
- Prisons and detention centres
Ventilation Access Solutions
For ventilation purposes and easy access to gutters and downpipes on floating decks over membrane
Part of the QwickBuild decking system, the QwickGrate has been designed as an attractive, smart solution to comply with council requirements. Qwickgrate allows for vital air flow underneath decks which are low to the ground, to evaporate moisture, maintaining substructure health. It also allows decks to be flush with internal floor levels.
- Made from anodised, marine-grade aluminium
The Cencon ATM Cash Vault Security System from Kaba Mas is designed to combat insider theft from ATMs through the combined use of lock hardware, systems software and Smart Keys™. Cencon offers total access control and accountability with its One Time Combination™ feature.
The One Time Combination is dispatched from a central location and cannot be reused at a later date, thus eliminating temptation.
Unique software allows you to control and monitor tens, hundreds, even thousands of locks located anywhere in the world – from one central location.
Cencon is a revolutionary and cost-effective solution to today’s most serious security challenges.
This electronic safe lock is especially suitable for applications where high security, multiple users, traceability and flexibility is required.
The Axessor IP electronic safe lock is an intelligent motor-bolt lock with integrated terminals used e.g. to connect to an alarm center. Further it provides network capability. Easy remote configuration and supervision can be performed.
This way, cost reduction in operation are achieved. It incorporates the latest technical advances and meets all recognized safety standards.
- Lockout after 4 false codes
- Lock with motor bolt dead bolt, integrated relocker etc.
- Conventional electronic combination lock
- One time combination code
- Programming via the input unit
dormakaba electronic hotel locks personify an unwavering commitment to deliver innovative solutions designed expressly for the lodging market. All our RFID locks are mobile access compatible allowing guests to access their room using a keycard or mobile device. Smart room automation is another key benefit realized with RFID contactless technology. Hotels seeking to accentuate guest convenience while improving operational efficiency choose dormakaba for exceptional features, outstanding value and peerless quality.
A master key system is a key plan whereby selected keys can open a number of pre-defined doors. It helps maintain better control, saves key replacement costs and is convenient, as there are a lower number of keys in circulation. It also provides quick access to all rooms within the premises, e.g. for security staff and management personnel. This is not only convenient but can save lives in case of emergency.
In the above example, the ‘Master Key’ would open all doors and lock types in the property and is held by the caretaker. The Sub-Master A opens the main entrance and all the locks on the ground floor, and is held by the manager of the company that occupies that floor. The same applies to Sub-Master B.
In addition, each employee has one key that opens the main entrance, their own office door and their filing cabinets. These keys work with different types of lock, e.g. door locks, cabinet locks, padlocks, etc., as long as the cylinder inside them is of the same model.
Kaba penta fulfills the requirements for large and complex master key systems. Thanks to the security card as well as a computer controlled milling process and key blank protection it has a high copy protection. Consequently, it is safe against manipulation, impressing, bumping, drilling, tearing off and vandalism. The customer determines in the master key system which key opens which door(s).
- different surface finishes
- high security standards
- high copy protection
- reversible keys
- upward compatible with Kaba elogical
- different thumbturn knob shapes
- duplicate keys only available against legitimation
The Kaba Argus HSB – M03 is an automated boarding pass control which facilitates self-boarding of passengers supervised by staff. The scanned boarding card provides airlines with the whereabouts of the passenger. The product features a number of different interfaces for connection to external systems according to the AEA standard.
- highest security level due to extended sensor system
- passenger luggage is also automatically detected
- ensures that only one person at a time is admitted
- safety sensors prevent users from being pinched or injured
- stainless steel satin finish
- entrance free after authorization with valid identification medium
- exit always closed
- high passenger flow rates simple operation
Reduces energy use by up to 65% compared to conventional electric storage.
Smart controller allows users to optimise operation.
Suitable for 3-4 person households.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65% when compared to conventional electric storage
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart Controls to:
– allow user to set operating time systems
– operate with PV solar electric systems to optimise energy efficiency
- Low noise performance and additional noise reduction timer function
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
- The heat pump operates from -7°C to 40°C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates
A durable range that delivers reliable hot water in a variety of sizes to suit most applications.
The Bosch Tronic 1000T range is manufactured using durable vitreous enameled lined steel and are produced in a variety of capacities. The Tronic 1000T provides a cost effective solution to delivering hot water in external and internal residential applications.
The Tronic 1000T includes a range of 1.8 kW to 4.8 kW element sizes and a slimline design is available in 80L & 125L models.
The Bosch OptiFlow Professional range has a 6 star rated efficiency with the use of Bosch patented technology. Bosch’s patented OptiFlow combustion management system constantly monitors and adjusts the burner gas-to-air ratio ensuring optimum combustion, providing better energy efficiency over the lifetime of the appliance.
The range has the ability to be connected to up to four wired controllers and is also compatible for use in conjunction with a solar hot water system.
Australia’s first hot water appliance with Bluetooth connectivity.
The Bosch OptiFlow range has a 6 star rated efficiency with the use of Bosch patented technologies. The combination of the OptiFlow Combustion Management System and Easy Minimum Technology provide consistent and efficient delivery of hot water at the desired temperature.
The range also includes the application of Bluetooth technology which can be accessed via the Bosch Water app (users) or Bosch ProWater app (technicians). This connectivity feature allows for energy usage and costs to be monitored as well the adjustment of temperature via your mobile phone or tablet.
Specifically designed for the commercial and building trades, Bosch’s commercial hot water range offers high quality, reliability and performance.
Bosch offer a standard (KM3211WH) and condensing 32L (BC3200RA) commercial grade appliance. Depending on requirements, these appliances can be used individually, in manifold, or in combination with a tank.
Bosch also offer a CascadeTherm, which is a 32L unit mounted and connected to a 315L tank. This set up allows for an increased availability of water during periods of high demand.